• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I will be getting Action Reply for DSi tomorrow probably, & it'll BE awhile before I get the National Dex unless I cheat on Black long enough to trade a female Meowth over.

My question is: if I used AR to trade a fake Poke with some Meowth eggs (till I got a girl one to hatch) into White, would the game accept the eggs or not? I'd love to know without going through all the hassel, so I could just go ahead & start cheating on Black once I get it.

Yes, all this for Meowth. I've always had one in my team representing the anime's, & I'm not about to stop now.

I do fully intend on playing Black normally once I beat White though, so if you see my SN in the offering station for Gen V stuff, you'll know everything's legit. ^-^

My Swoobat is trying to learn Endeavor. It's moves are Psychic, Attract, Future Sight, and Fly. What should I get rid of or should I not learn Endeavor?

My Swoobat is trying to learn Endeavor. It's moves are Psychic, Attract, Future Sight, and Fly. What should I get rid of or should I not learn Endeavor?

Don't learn Endeavour. Keep all of Is moves for now.

I have Serperior, swoobat, Simipour (evolve at level 33, it learns crunch) Zebstrika, conkeldurr and darmanitan, hope it helps your choice
:ksmile:

Panpour learns crunch at level 43. Pretty essential difference. (Unless all sources are wrong which is unlikely)
And the reason I decided to evolve him before that level.

Can you trade eggs containing national dex Pokemon to game that doesn't have it yet? I beat Black, and now I want to play a new game of White with Pikachu. Will it let me?

What is the best way to make a Sigilyph to faint? What types? I got whited out by one earlier.

Im pretty sure these have been asked before, but I have two questions.

1) Is there anything special about the Abyssal Ruins besides getting the Arceus Plates and the stuff to sell for a lot of money?

2) In the Dream World, what Pokemon can you find? Like all Pokemon in gen. 1-4? Can you find Legendaries and everything? I can't wait until the 30th to use the Dream World. I want to see what its like.

is there any way to check Zekrom/Reshiram's summary page before fighting N or Ghetsis? I don't want to finish the game (and most importantly let it auto-save) without knowing what nature/highest iv of my legend is. :\

What is the best way to make a Sigilyph to faint? What types? I got whited out by one earlier.

dark types. I'm assuming you're on your way to Nimbasa city, so the only available ones to you are sandile, scraggy, & zorua. Sigilyph's psybeam will have no effect on them. use sandile's bite, or zorua's/scraggy's faint attack.

is there any way to check Zekrom/Reshiram's summary page before fighting N or Ghetsis? I don't want to finish the game (and most importantly let it auto-save) without knowing what nature/highest iv of my legend is. :\

Well, you can in battle. I assume, I never really bothered to check. But the battle summary should have all the same information as the out of battle one.

EDIT: Wah derp. My mistake, it doesn't have the nature or IV information in battle... That kinda sucks... I suppose the only thing to do is fill up your boxes and party so you can catch him later. Might be too much work, though.

EDIT 2.0: Oh, but even then the Nature/IVs are probably set when you face it the first time, unless you don't when your party/box is full. If you do always face it in N's castle, no matter what, then I guess we're just out of luck and have to stick with whatever Nature/IVs we get. Sorry pal.

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the statistic analyzer guy asking you to do surveys? I accepted t survey where I had to walk past people to determine the gender distribution, but nothing happens?

Whats the deal with the statistic analyzer guy asking you to do surveys? I accepted t survey where I had to walk past people to determine the gender distribution, but nothing happens?

You're not walking past people who have Black or White in the real world, C-Gear on, right?

Is it possible to breed the special Basculin with rock head to get another basculin with rock head?

I think it's the caravan on Route 5.

Thank you. That was indeed the place. $25000, love it.

Anyone know if there are more BalmMushrooms &/or know where I can sell nuggets for higher prices for more than the marts would pay for?

Anyone know if there are more BalmMushrooms &/or know where I can sell nuggets for higher prices for more than the marts would pay for?

BalmMushroom's locations from Bulbapedia:
Striaton City (hidden), Abundant Shrine, held by Paras, Parasect, Foongus, and Amoonguss (Dream World)

I think there was a person who bought Nuggets at a better price but can't remember where.

Is it possible to reach the section of Relic Castle containing TM26 (Earthquake) before beating the game?

I think there was a person who bought Nuggets at a better price but can't remember where.

A guy in the Icirrus Pokémon Center buys mineral-based items (including nuggets, pearls, stardust, evostones, gems, etc.) at double the price you get in Poké Marts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom