• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to train them then fight the trainers at the sports domes and the two rotation/triple battles in Opelucid everyday. Also with a lucky egg equipped, faint a lot of route 10 audinos. (use a max repel and run around in the grass until a shaking spot appears.)

O.K, I have a problem:
For the first time in 5 years the Pokemon games, Black and White are Pal instead of NTSC here in Israel.
Acording to the gaming stores it should work on my NTSC DS but the problem is I have NTSC Pearl and SoulSilver games, and I don't know if the Pokemon will be transferd O.k from my NTSC games to my PAL games.
Anyone knows?

I know that someone translated the hieroglyphs in the underwater ruins in the japanese version of BW, but is there a translation-guide for the hieroglyphs out already?

I really want to translate those hieroglyphs myself in the German version and couldn't find any tranlation-alphabet, so to speak of.

How do you tell where Thundurus is? And is it just in the grass, or do you have to find it and interact with it?

How do you tell where Thundurus is? And is it just in the grass, or do you have to find it and interact with it?
Read the news tickers in the guideposts. It's just in the grass, has always been first encounter to me (with Tornadus). It'll appear only after beating all eight gyms.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Scarf

So they have DW art, is there any use to them?

*points at Trivia section*
"Strangely, while they have no use in Generation V, the scarves can be found in the Dream World. "

Read the news tickers in the guideposts. It's just in the grass, has always been first encounter to me (with Tornadus). It'll appear only after beating all eight gyms.

Ok. I've already seen it, but I can't track it. Does it move every time you enter/exit a route/city like lati@s did in R/S/E?

If I raise my Petilil to Level 28 to teach it Aromatherapy, and then evolve it with a Sun Stone immediately afterwards, will it still learn Quiver Dance? Or does it need to be already evolved before leveling up to Level 28 in order to learn Quiver Dance?

Assuming it works the same way as in Diamond & Pearl, it should try to learn Quiver Dance immediately after evolving it you evolve it at level 28.

i was wondering, is the pedia correct in saying that both Woobat and Swoobat learn the same moves at the exact same levels?

i thought the prevo's learned things faster/evo's learned things slower?
if it's correct then i've held back evolution on my woobat for too long >:O

i really need the answer to my earlier question. Where is the Soothe Bell? Ive been looking around Nimbasa city forever and i cant find it

one of the NPCs gives it to you.

from the pedia:
"From an old woman in the building northwest of the Pokémon Center, after showing her a Pokémon with high happiness"

i was wondering, is the pedia correct in saying that both Woobat and Swoobat learn the same moves at the exact same levels?

i thought the prevo's learned things faster/evo's learned things slower?
if it's correct then i've held back evolution on my woobat for too long >:O

Evolutions through happiness and trading tend to learn moves at the same rate the pokémon they evolved from do.

D: Is it true if you don't get to Black City fast enough, there will be nothing and no one there?

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but according to Serebii, if you fiddle with your clock too much, the place becomes deserted.

Does this help?

I've never heard of things disappearing because you didn't get there fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom