• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Abyssal Ruins the only underwater place in Unova? That's the only place I've been able to use Dive.

ok i need SERIOUS help D:>

i'm on route 7 and fell into some really tall dark grass. i'm in a battle with a wild Zebstrika and Tranquil. They fainted BOTH my Snivy and Sandile, so now the game wants me to send in 2 more pokemon, ok but after i select the 1st pokemon to send out, it tries to make me pick another, ok...but...no matter what pokemon i select to send out i get a message saying "[insert name] can't be switched out!"

what do i do?! i cant leave the fight, and i can't send anything out to fight! T_T

ok i need SERIOUS help D:>

i'm on route 7 and fell into some really tall dark grass. i'm in a battle with a wild Zebstrika and Tranquil. They fainted BOTH my Snivy and Sandile, so now the game wants me to send in 2 more pokemon, ok but after i select the 1st pokemon to send out, it tries to make me pick another, ok...but...no matter what pokemon i select to send out i get a message saying "[insert name] can't be switched out!"

what do i do?! i cant leave the fight, and i can't send anything out to fight! T_T
What you do is, select the Pokémon you want to send out first, then select the front position of your party; this means that the new Pokémon takes that place. Then, you can send out another like normal.

What you do is, select the Pokémon you want to send out first, then select the front position of your party; this means that the new Pokémon takes that place. Then, you can send out another like normal.

omg it worked, THANK YOU!!! :D
:unworthy::unworthy::unworthy::smokin:

Ok. I've already seen it, but I can't track it. Does it move every time you enter/exit a route/city like lati@s did in R/S/E?

I don't know what its movement pattern is, nor even whether it is roaming all the time or not (because the news isn't always showing), but if it is somewhere, there'll be news like this:
Mar 14, 2011       Route 9: A very unusual strong storm is happening!

(Moving from the east guidepost to the west guidepost through Village Bridge, it changed to Route 10. Exiting to Route 11 and re-entering didn't change the location, doing it again summoned the rainstorm on Route 11.)

Does anyone know a decent place for training for the Elite Four? I mostly use the quick way to get shaking grass to level up, so anywhere that would be good for the would help a lot.

I had the same problem in a Triple Battle a few days ago, I thought it was a glitch! ^^

Does anyone know a decent place for training for the Elite Four? I mostly use the quick way to get shaking grass to level up, so anywhere that would be good for the would help a lot.

ur best bet is train one mon at a time with the lucky egg in victory road. Durants there can give 1k-2k exp depending on the lvl u encounter.

How the heck do I get to the double battle grass in Route 18?

You know how there has always been a lottery place, like the mall in Lilycove and the radio tower in goldenrod.
Is there one anywhere in the Unova region? If so, where is it?
I'm pretty sure I talked to everyone in the mall on route 9... Sorry if this has been already asked, and thank you.

You know how there has always been a lottery place, like the mall in Lilycove and the radio tower in goldenrod.
Is there one anywhere in the Unova region? If so, where is it?
I'm pretty sure I talked to everyone in the mall on route 9... Sorry if this has been already asked, and thank you.

There isn't one. There isn't a game corner either from what I heard. I guess there's no more gambling.

where in relic castle is the maze with the Volcarona at the end..and can I go through the maze before i beat all the gyms/elite 4

There isn't one. There isn't a game corner either from what I heard. I guess there's no more gambling.
Oh Ok. That kind of stinks, I've already collected a nice array of ID's, XD.
Well anyways, thanks for answering me so quickly : ).

Oh Ok. That kind of stinks, I've already collected a nice array of ID's, XD.
Well anyways, thanks for answering me so quickly : ).

If you get 50 different ID's and talk to the secret service-looking dude in the pokemon center in Castellia city, he'll give you a master ball.

Speaking of which, do those "Men in Black" sprites have a corresponding Trainer class?

If you get 50 different ID's and talk to the secret service-looking dude in the pokemon center in Castellia city, he'll give you a master ball.
Woah thats pretty cool, makes up for not having the lottery I suppose. Im gonna have to go to talk to him, thanks.

I keep trying to connect to wi fi GTS, I have a good connection I just keep getting there is a communication error and these error code

Error Code: 13275

Error Code: 61020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom