• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the NPCs who add tracks to the background music? I know about the ones in Accumula Town and Nacrene City, but I know that there's at least one more (the flutist in Serebii's unlabeled screenshot on today's news entry).

on my black playthrough, i intend to use a darmanitan, lilligant, and a seismitoad. abviously this means that, with my starter, i'll be doubling up on a type. now, i used oshawott in my white version, so i won't be using it on black, should i use a snivy or a tepig?

Where are all the NPCs who add tracks to the background music? I know about the ones in Accumula Town and Nacrene City, but I know that there's at least one more (the flutist in Serebii's unlabeled screenshot on today's news entry).

The flutist is in Anville Town. The only other NPC musician I can think of is a guitarist outside the Opelucid Pokémon Center.

exp. share question

ok i have a lucky egg on my lvl 51 lampent who im fighting with and the exp share on my lvl 32 golett who im trying to level up and the golett always get the most exp after a KO. whats going on?

Re: Black and White Help thread

Hi, Does anyone have any information as to where hihidaruma's pre-evolution will be catchable in the game?
Also is the wi-fi ability to unlock mystery gifts available from the beginning of the game just like in Heart Gold/Soul Silver?

Thank you in advance for your time

Oh, are you talking about Darumaka? Yes, Darumaka is available in both games (I don't know where to find it as I haven't played it yet) it evolves into Darmanitan (Hihidaruma) at Lv35. Don't know about the Wi-Fi though.

Re: Black and White Help thread

You get the monkey whose type is weak against your starter. Simply talk to the girl in the Abandoned Lot of Dreams.

If Snivy is your starter you recieve Panpour (Hiyappu)

If Tepig is your starter you recieve Pansage (Yanappu)

If Oshawott is your starter you recieve Pansear (Baoppu)

Re: exp. share question

ok i have a lucky egg on my lvl 51 lampent who im fighting with and the exp share on my lvl 32 golett who im trying to level up and the golett always get the most exp after a KO. whats going on?

The exp formula has changed with this generation.

i've heard that the puddles are no longer "safe" in that you can encounter pokemon by walking through them, is this true? i haven't come across any myself but a couple of people on another site are claiming they have.

BS or no?

i've heard that the puddles are no longer "safe" in that you can encounter pokemon by walking through them, is this true? i haven't come across any myself but a couple of people on another site are claiming they have.

BS or no?

Puddles? No, those are safe

You must be mistaking them for Wetlands

It's something similar but it can be surfed on

Puddles? No, those are safe

You must be mistaking them for Wetlands

It's something similar but it can be surfed on

Wetlands? i'm assuming that is at least after the 5th gym?
and they used the word puddle but ya never know what they really mean i guess..

Nope it is true any water you walk on triggers either one of two poke on route 8 it's Stunfisk/Blue Basculin/Shelmet(why a bug type is in water I'll never know)

wait...really? o_O
and here i've been happily frolicking in the massive puddles to watch the ripples <.<'
but then again, i'm not to route 8 yet...

The ones I know of is the flutist in Anville Town, the Piano player/Drum player in Accumula, the Accordion in Hipster City Nacrene, and the Guitar player in Opelucid.

Her name is first revealed in the game when one of the characters makes a passing remark in your room (with the box) that they came from Prof. Juniper.

OK, one question from me coming your way.

I need some help to complete my regional Pokedex, I have completed the main storyline, but still not even the regional Pokedex, there are a few I have asked about from somebody else already, but they went out of talking to me before I could ask these questions.

So, where can these following Pokemon be seen without having to catch them. Shaking grass, I can deal with, but it is very hard. And I do not have suitable Wi-Fi for the task of Global Trades. So, here comes the list.

• Klang
  • The Vullaby Evolutionary Chain
  • Zweilous

The rest the person has stated that you must evolve it to see it, which is Ferrothorn. And then of course there is Tornadus and Landorus. It would be useful if somebody could answer these, thanks!

EDIT: I can easily find all of these pre - evolutions except for the Vullaby chain, but I dont have the patience, the same with Ferrothorn, but there's no other way for that, so I suppose I'm going to have to do that on my own, I would just like a quick-snap way of seeing these Pokemon.

Just to let you know about the Vullaby chain, I have White.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom