• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Useless Pokemon

Plusle and Minun on this one. No one actually uses it for an acutal battle, and their stats suck.

Plusle and Minun on this one. No one actually uses it for an acutal battle, and their stats suck.

Yeah, right! You should see how my Plusle and Minun battle!
And I'll have you Magikarp haters know that I took on an even-leveled Pideot down with just my Magikarp!
I say no Pokemon are useless. Every Pokemon is useful in a way. Especially Farfech'd! I wouldn't mind taking on a Salamence with it!

I say Azurill, because it is the second weakest Pokémon, and doesn't have high Pokéathlon stats like Sunkern.

I agree with Green. There was absolutely no point to Azurill. It wasn't a case like Snorlax where the basic stage was too big to be considered the "first" stage. Marill was small enough. Many more Pokemon at the time needed a pre-evolution much more than Marill.

Unown for sure. I mean, their entire purpose is to be caught. What are you actually going to do with them?

In-game, pretty much every pokemon can be used, you just need to train it to a high level, thats what makes in game so easy. get a seedot to 10 levels above any gym's level and you can beat them easily :p

in terms of competitive battling, there are a few pokemon that can be useful that some people think are useless (clefable, bidoof) but in general, if your against a talented OU player, almost all of NU and most of UU are unusable.

Dunsparce, obviously. Magicarp evolves into gyarados, but Dunsparce dosn't evolve into ANYTHING.

I don't really like Venonat because of it's "bug eyes"
I really hate hearing people say that this Pokemon sucks because of there stats.
I would use Shinx agenst a Dragonite for the heck of it...but why though people hate?

Unown. It was only made for the gimmick of the Pokemon alphabet and it can only know Hidden Power, which, come to think of it, I don't even use.

I would have said Shedinja too, but once you know how to manage the Wonder Guard ability and making it learn X-Scissor and Shadow Sneak, it's actually quite decent and one of my favourites. :D

Male Combee. It has the second-lowest base stat total of all Pokémon that can't evolve further (after Shedinja, but that's only because of its 1 HP and at least it has its uses).

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom