• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

just to let you all know, there's this bug with the game that even though it says you've locked in the eeveelution of your choice, if you logged out right after that, or hit play again, it doesn't save the eeveelution to your account.

so a way to check if it saved is by trying to play again, if a pop-up comes and says you've already made your choice, then you're good, but if not, then play the game again, lock in the pokemon, then what you should do is play about 4-5 other "filler" games while you wait for it to process. then go back and see if it worked by trying to play the game, the pop-up should come up. if not, just keep trying.

good luck guys! :)

From what it seems, it only didn't happen when I got my higher scores,

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

I tried emailing TPCi about it, asking if they could just add my Espeon to my account, but they've changed their support thing, and there's no "Ask a Question" tab like they say there should be >>

Yeah, I got Umbreon and later I read a post of someone on another forum that said a pop up should appear and tell me Umbreon is saved for me when I try to play the game again, but it didn't happen... so I played again and got Umbreon again, this time it really saved it to me and I get the pop up every time I enter the game
I have to say they really should've found a better way to confirm that you did get your Pokémon... like, stick an icon of it near your avatar or something...

ya, it's always good to double, even triple check cuz idk if they'll close this game or its bonus once the DW is finally launched.

Thanks a lot! :) I found out it actually didn't save my Espeon, but I played through to the end, getting no orbs in particular, and got Espeon again! :) And this time I made absolutley sure it saved.

awesome. ya i got espeon too, and when i heard about this i went back just to make sure, and ya it hadn't saved mine at all! though the only upside i can see to this is if you picked wrong, you get a "second chance" through the glitch.

I don't know what it is about this game but it took me like 5 tries just to get to level 3. I finally beat it however but I got a Leafeon, which I didn't want, but I'm not going to play the game again so I guess I have to be happy with what I have.

Why couldn't they have let you choose which one you wanted instead of making you get the one you collected the most orbs on? That doesn't make any sense!!

best to just make sure it recorded your 'mon though, or else your efforts would've been in vain, horrible, horrible, 5 tries of vain. and if it didn't save afterall, like i said above, you at least get to re-pick what you wanted.

Great, so due to this glitch, I have to play it all again?

not always, just try to play it and if you get a pop-up saying you already won your eeveelution then you're ok.

From what it seems, it only didn't happen when I got my higher scores,

same here, though i hadn't heard anything about high scores taking any affect on it, but good point there.

I emailed TPCi about this, and got a reply almost instantly. They're aware of this error and are looking into it. I also requested that they put the Espeon back onto my account, as I had earned it legitimately >>

I emailed TPCi about this, and got a reply almost instantly. They're aware of this error and are looking into it. I also requested that they put the Espeon back onto my account, as I had earned it legitimately >>

all that hassle for nothing I got Espeon twice already the first time it didn't got saved, the second time I made sure that it got saved.

I keep on playing it again, but I keep on losing at level 4...

Once I finished the game it said that Vaporeon was saved to my account. I played through again afterwards and completed it again, but it didn't say I had won anything else. So does that mean my Vaporeon is safe? :]

After a million more tries, I finally got the damned thing to save my Pokémon. Finally.

Once I finished the game it said that Vaporeon was saved to my account. I played through again afterwards and completed it again, but it didn't say I had won anything else. So does that mean my Vaporeon is safe? :]

well did the pop-up appear before you tried to play it? that's the only way i know of that for sure means you've locked in your choice.

I got a Jolteon. :) It seemed kinda hard for a game.

well did the pop-up appear before you tried to play it? that's the only way i know of that for sure means you've locked in your choice.

It only showed a pop-up after I had played the game in which I won the Vaporeon. It didn't appear at the beginning or end for any of the consecutive games. Neither did it allow me to win any other Eeveelutions when completing the game numerous other times. So I don't know... :s

It only showed a pop-up after I had played the game in which I won the Vaporeon. It didn't appear at the beginning or end for any of the consecutive games. Neither did it allow me to win any other Eeveelutions when completing the game numerous other times. So I don't know... :s

well that's....odd. :S you could always make a new account and re-play it if you aren't too "attached" to your current account. i know many ppl have only made the account for this game alone, though idk if that's what yours is too.

The game is really frustrating but after like 23892389108 goes finally got my Espeon YAY! :D

Wow, I am pathetic. I suck at this game.
It doesn't help that I don't have a mouse either, I use a trackpad that always gets stuck or goes too far.

BUT I AM GOING TO GET AN ESPEON IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!

It's not female. >.>

It does not really matter, but how do we already know there is not a chance of it being female?

This game is also really annoying, all I want is an Espeon and I had to play it way too many times. Why don't they just give away an eevee with a hidden ability so we could get the one we wanted. Poor choice from Nintendo and GameFreak personally.

All the DW events will be male right?

All current DW event Pokémon (the Eeveelutions and the starters) are exclusively male, I believe.

Yahoo! After SEVEN tries, and everytime getting an Espeon, It finally saved for me. Dream World, here I come!:-D:-D

It was really easy. I tried my luck and got Jolteon on the first try, then helped a friend get her Espeon. Anyway, can't wait to transfer that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom