• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Has your name been used yet?

• Total voters
I guess my name was never used, but my nickname (Matt) was by a Team Aqua Admin. Although he appears only in the game and manga.

Is it Matthew? If so, the old butler guy in Luxray Vision! had that name.

In the episode that shows Luxray with the girl and the guys name is Mathew or Matthew I dont know but I got one "t"

I'm pretty sure no one in the show has been named Cari before :p My name is pronounced the same as Carrie or Carey though, but I still don't remember anyone with that name.

The Pokemon Carracosta actually sounds kind like my full name, however :p

Nope, it hasn't been! It is a Finnish name, but there are at least 3 variations of it in English, and... none of them have been in Pokémon. Not the anime or the games.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom