• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Question: how do you make neighbors in the dream world?

if i log in, it redirects to pokemon.com, then i go to the global link, I'm still not logged in..
I'm using Mozila btw

if i log in, it redirects to pokemon.com, then i go to the global link, I'm still not logged in..
I'm using Mozila btw

Tools>Options>Advanced>General>Accessibility

there is a box that you can click that says "Warn me when web sites try to reload or redirect the page"

idk if that will actually help you, but i have that box clicked on my mozilla and i'm having no problems with a redirect -knocks on wood-

Tools>Options>Advanced>General>Accessibility

there is a box that you can click that says "Warn me when web sites try to reload or redirect the page"

idk if that will actually help you, but i have that box clicked on my mozilla and i'm having no problems with a redirect -knocks on wood-

I still can't... :(

is there a limit on DW Pals? cuz at most i see people with is 5 but i already have 2 dwp's and have like 2 friend requests pending, and now i just got 5 more dream world pal friend requests on back log for me to accept D: how many can we have?

Edit: ok i just saw that one of my DW friends has 8 dw pals, so maybe you can have at least 10?

ok i just figured out what our DW pals limit is, and sadly its 8 total :/

I've been using my other DSi to trade from Black to White. I usually play both on my White DSi, which is the one I registered both my games on for Global Link. I had my Black in my other DSi in order to trade with my White. My Black is telling me the Game Synch has run dry, even though now its been more than a day since I used it. I assume it has to do with using a different DS. I heard that screws up the Game Synch. Can anyone confirm this or is it just some kinda glitch?
Yes, you have to have it in the same DS for a day. And I'm not sure when it starts counting from for that day, when you save or when you Game Synch and fail. :/

Has the 50 Pokemon sent limit been removed for the English version games as well, or is NoA planning to screw us over with this like they did with Pokemon Ranch?
Since the site is internationally the same now, I'd imagine the limit is gone in English too.

I try logging onto Global Link, but it redirects me to the pokémon website. Always.
This is some glitch or something, I've noticed it on pokemontcg.com too, keep trying, I usually finally login after the fifth time or so.

is it just me or do berries seem to take a lot longer to grow...i've had my colbur berries growing for (going on) 4 days now :S

I finally connected to the Dream World last night!

is it just me or do berries seem to take a lot longer to grow...i've had my colbur berries growing for (going on) 4 days now :S

It depends on the type of berry: my obtained Oran berry blumed in 24 hours.

Could I find a Gligar (With Poison Heal ability) in the first area of the Dream World? The Pleasant forest?

Will Nidoran (M) pass the dream world ability? Or is it just Nidoran (F) ?
Thanks in advance :).

I spent my time after getting Lickitung visiting people's Dream Worlds, checking their Sharing Shelves and watering their berries. Got me a Haban and Chople Berry, which I was very happy with - will plant those when I have space.

Will Nidoran (M) pass the dream world ability? Or is it just Nidoran (F) ?
Thanks in advance :).
I assume just NidoranF, but I haven't checked.
can you take more then 1 pokemon with to entralink forest aka i met so many female pokemon and i want to bring all my female pokemon in entralink forest... or is it just 1 per day?
You can only take one Pokemon, and when you take it the rest of the Pokemon on the list are erased.

Could I find a Gligar (With Poison Heal ability) in the first area of the Dream World? The Pleasant forest?
To correct you, Gligar has Immunity, but when you evolve it it gets Poison Heal.
And no, Gligars live in the Open Sky, which requires 2500 Dream Points (DP?) to unlock.
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml
I know it's Serebii, I'm sorry, but Bulbapedia doesn't have a page like that atm.

@People who get redirected: It's a longshot, I doubt it, it's probably wrong, don't scold me, but maybe you didn't enter your Gamesynch ID and make a GL nickname? I don't know why it would redirect, doesn't make any sense imo. I have the second newest Firefox and it doesn't redirect.

@People who get redirected: It's a longshot, I doubt it, it's probably wrong, don't scold me, but maybe you didn't enter your Gamesynch ID and make a GL nickname? I don't know why it would redirect, doesn't make any sense imo. I have the second newest Firefox and it doesn't redirect.
The redirect is a server error, you may get it yet sometime.

i'm sorry bluesun but your wrong i switch the pokemon after i woke up and when i gone the tree the pokemon list that i befriend is still waiting for me there :)

That's the Dream Castle, it was available in a Promotion that has now finished. Since the Castle was drawn by a competition winner in Japan, I doubt it will be available worldwide. :\
i'm sorry bluesun but your wrong i switch the pokemon after i woke up and when i gone the tree the pokemon list that i befriend is still waiting for me there :)
You have to get them that day unless they're already on your friend board.
You mean 'sorry Sketch' I think. >_>

I think that it sucks that you can only bring back one pokemon a day, no matter how many you befriend. I think you should get all of them.

Back
Top Bottom