• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

I'm afraid this movie is the same as many pokemon movies,the same plot a guy that want to use a power of little legendary pokemon to achieve something (but he's not evil at all) he's just want to restore something,just like zero who used giratina's power to protect the revers world,and marcus who want's to kill acues in order to save the country,misunderstanding and at the end every thing is fine there was just a misunderstanding and every and evil ppl became good again :mad:....I'm NOT JUDGING but it appears that this movie will b so

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

I like what they with the movies, having two alternate to each other.

I'm afraid this movie is the same as many pokemon movies,the same plot a guy that want to use a power of little legendary pokemon to achieve something (but he's not evil at all) he's just want to restore something,just like zero who used giratina's power to protect the revers world,and marcus who want's to kill acues in order to save the country,misunderstanding and at the end every thing is fine there was just a misunderstanding and every and evil ppl became good again :mad:....I'm NOT JUDGING but it appears that this movie will b so

That certainly wasn't the case with Kodai in the Zoroark movie.

I'm mostly curious what kind of roles Iris and Dent have, and how annoying the Rockets will be.

I love TR's disguises. They look like actual normal people and the design of the place reminds me a bit of a European country. Jalorda vs. Pikachu looks like it proves to be very interesting. Please I hope that this movie does something new and different with the bad guy.

The dub really fucked up Dento's catchphrase. They have to change it back to "It's Tasting Time!" no way they can fit the phrase, "It's Time for the Movie to be served!" into his mouth. I don't understand why TPCi would make a dumb change like that.

The dub really fucked up Dento's catchphrase. They have to change it back to "It's Tasting Time!" no way they can fit the phrase, "It's Time for the Movie to be served!" into his mouth. I don't understand why TPCi would make a dumb change like that.

The dubbers make their own trailers- they don't need to have Cilan say anything.

I'm glad Iris and Kibago finally get to meet Zekrom.

Anyone going to bet that the storyline will be the same as the last 13

Bad guy/girl wants to use a pokemon to gain control of another pokemon thats mega powerful. Ash and pals wander into the town/city on the journey where the bad guy/girl is nearby off to take the power for him or herself. Legendary pokemon goes on a rampage, Ash and pals have to stop them. the usual quotes "You shouldn't be doing this! Pokemon are our friends!" evil laughs, legendary pokemon kills itself/another pokemon. Sad moment, pokemon revives itself. Yay!!! Bad guy/girl gets thwarted by Ash and pals, then movie has super happy ending. Credits roll.

Seriously the storylines get repeative every time but I do love the battle graphics and how it looks all 3D with anime characters.

legendary pokemon kills itself/another pokemon. Sad moment, pokemon revives itself. Yay!!! Bad guy/girl gets thwarted by Ash and pals, then movie has super happy ending. Credits roll.
Except it wasn't a Pokemon in the first movie, it was Ash. Unless...Ash is a Pokemon.

Except it wasn't a Pokemon in the first movie, it was Ash. Unless...Ash is a Pokemon.

Well he had a battle with Pikachu in Best Wishes so that kinda tells me something XP

Well technically, Pokemon are nothing but their version of animals

and since humans are animals, by logic, humans are Pokemon...?

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh that is a truly scary thought but also so true ._.

Last edited:

Are flowers animals?
Animals are alive. Humans are alive. Flowers are alive. If humans are animals, therefore, they are also flowers, and flowers are animals.

Back on topic, I really can't wait to get the soundtrack to this movie. I hope they outdo the music from the last movie.

Well technically, Pokemon are nothing but their version of animals

and since humans are animals, by logic, humans are Pokemon...?

Are flowers animals?

Animals are alive. Humans are alive. Flowers are alive. If humans are animals, therefore, they are also flowers, and flowers are animals.

Mind = Blown.

Oh well, at least now I know how to get a girl: Beat her and capture her. (I kid, I kid - I wouldn't actually do that!).

Do these have anything interresting?

243go54.jpg

k1qseq.jpg

Wsdf Landorus?

Wsdf Landorus?
I'd been expecting to see it. After all, "People of the Earth" has to mean something.

I can't see Landorus being exclusive to Zekrom's movie (Pikachu obviously isn't), but Thundurus and Tornadus are obviously a different story if only due to the games. That would mean four legendary Pokémon per a movie (six overall), which wouldn't be excessive at all.

Last edited:

those pokemon are not going to be in the movies. the last three of each image were randomly selected by the smash! cast. this is a cosplay contest, you pick a team "zekrom" or "reshiram" and cosplay as one of the pokemon from that list, send in the pic, and whichever has more photos at the end is the winning team.

dageki, nageki, landros, cubchoo, deerling, and baibanira (sorry i don't know all the english names yet) are just picked at random. not in the movie.

i am glad i actually watched that episode before this got crazy. XD

Whoa.

I for one cannot wait to see people cosplay as Vanilluxe. :-0

Whoa.

I for one cannot wait to see people cosplay as Vanilluxe. :-0
I'll be sure to send a pic of my in my Vanilluxe costume as soon as I find someone who wants to be the other face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom