• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BulbaCast, where art thou?

A software you could use to record bulbacast is audacity. A link to the website to download it is http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ . To record it just go to the right hand corner of the screen and select stereo mix. Stereo mix means that it records whatever you are hearing out of your speakers.

AudioHijacker and Mac OS X would be totally great for recording... but noone uses a Mac who is in Bulbacast, and it's not free. =p

You can totally use Soundflower and Audacity, but it requires Mac OS X. =p

Last edited:
^ That sounds great, Archaic!! ^_^

Also, it's been decided by those of us in SOVA that we want to have an official SOVA Debate, with me, WPM, and a BMGf mod (like Barb, if she agrees, that is). Also, 3 panelists would be nice to have too.

Should this debate be on a Bulbacast? Or just an audio hotline, Winter?

I'll probably make a thread about this on the Bulbacast forum as well......

EDIT: What the? I only see one thread on the Bulbacast forum. Is it just me, or is that forum dead? O.O

Or rather, the threads that were on there probably died or something......

Last edited:
Cool. I'm glad that you liked the SOVAcasts, Winter. ^^

And also, well, if we could do a Bulbacast very soon, it would be awesome for the SOVA debate to be held on there.

However, if the first Bulbacast won't be done until several weeks from now, then we could just put the SOVA debate on a hotline.

I think it would be best to record the SOVA debate as soon as possible, so whichever way would be the fastest is fine with me.

Last edited:
Seeing how PPN is now back, is there a chance that you guys would be able to get one out within a few weeks, I mean it's almost the 1 year anniversary of the Bulbacast and all.

Seeing how PPN is now back, is there a chance that you guys would be able to get one out within a few weeks, I mean it's almost the 1 year anniversary of the Bulbacast and all.

As I understand it, the plan is to do a cast around mid-December. Although speaking of the BC, I am rather baffled as to why I am still in the "Bulbacast Cast" User Group.

The BC has a usergroup?

Cool, I didn't know that. ^^

And I wonder if I might be in there as well under the "Bulbacast cast". That sure would be interesting.

I'm gonna check......

Nope, I'm not in there.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom