• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Let's be Dream World Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamworld Name: gotpika
Version: White
Friend Code: 4169-4107-2611
Berries:Orans, Wacan, Figy

DW name: Brumrha
Black Version
Code: 1678-3010-1508
Berries owned as of now: Oran, Sitrus, Occa

Black: 0389 8188 4967
PGL Nickname: PewterGeodude
Berries: Kebia, Oran, Pecha, Cheri, Sitrus

We have to meet on Wifi first before we can meet in the DW right?

Black: 0389 8188 4967
PGL Nickname: PewterGeodude
Berries: Kebia, Oran, Pecha, Cheri, Sitrus

We have to meet on Wifi first before we can meet in the DW right?

Based on what I've seen, it isn't possible to meet any other people than randomly selected ones at this point.

Black: 2623 2924 9539
PGL Nickname: Rappak
Berries: Sitrus and Coba

PGL username: Kitana
White FC: 4684 8046 0359
Berries: Oh, I can't remember them all. I've got a few Haban in the ground for sure, though.

Based on what I've seen, it isn't possible to meet any other people than randomly selected ones at this point.
Correct. Which makes just about all the posts in this thread in the last month and a half pointless. -_-

Correct. Which makes just about all the posts in this thread in the last month and a half pointless. -_-

actually i've found that the more DW friends you have, the better chance you get at finding your friends. just this morning, by back tracking my best friend's DW friend and their friend and so on, i was able to find my best friend's DW account :3

actually i've found that the more DW friends you have, the better chance you get at finding your friends. just this morning, by back tracking my best friend's DW friend and their friend and so on, i was able to find my best friend's DW account :3
Good to hear. I'm still searching to see if I can come across any of my Game Pals randomly in the Dream World...
But still, who has posted a link to their own account or listed their Dream Friend 'tree' or anything like that?

Good to hear. I'm still searching to see if I can come across any of my Game Pals randomly in the Dream World...
But still, who has posted a link to their own account or listed their Dream Friend 'tree' or anything like that?

well it's something that could be done, albeit, with a lot of backtracking (and something this thread didn't take into account at the time). All that would be needed is a list of DW friend's amassed, and to try to make your way to the other person's friends. i've also found that it's best to mainly befriend other people who have a lot of dw friends themselves, increasing the odds of finding who you're looking for. (i've seen that most of the japanese players my dw points me to are mainly all dw friend's with one another)

also you can find other people's list of DW friends if you add their fc (and i think they add urs as well) and then go to their pgl profile, and then you'll see their list of DW friends to start back tracking til you see someone's name you recognize. (they have to have their settings set to everyone though)

Last edited:
Dreamworld Name: ZubatTheGreenth
Trainer Name: Rita
Friend Code: 4942-5731-0381
Version: Black

hey does anyone know if there is a limit to how many dream friends (not friend code friends)because I've made 10 dream friends and when I try to accept/request for more dream friends it says that I should organize my friend list :/

also:
Dreamworld name: FatedMirage
Friend Code: 0303 9077 7279
Berries: can't remember but I have a lot since I go around trading like heck and usually when I have extra I put them up on the swap shelf :)

Dreamworld Name: Luckydude400
Trainer Name: Alan
Friend Code: 1979-0386-9537

DW Name: AxelHino
Trainer Name: Axel
FC: 4169 4178 7267

If you happen to run across "Bulbagarden" while browsing the Dream World, that's me. ;) Let me know if you do by visiting and by sending me a visitor message here.

And the search begins XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom