• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

The server just finished undergoing maintenance. I got what you mentioned once, plus a couple of those Japanese error messages. Should be gone by now though.

Also (big news): I just found a Tamato and a Qualot berry in the Windswept Sky! Huzzah!!
(I also got a female Murkrow with Roost <3)
You're already in the sky area?! Lucky xD

I tucked in my Wailord just to show you guys how big that bed must be, I mean, look how big it is in my house:
2w594zb.png

When I logged in, I found out that someone had put 2 Chople Berries on my sharing shelf - how nice of them!
I encountered over a dozen Pokémon - too many Lickitung! So I opted to take a female Poochyena over to my game (why not? Another 50 Dream Points - and I already have 3 Lickitung).

Current Dream Points: 1260
Half way towards my goal xD

Last edited:

I tucked in my Wailord just to show you guys how big that bed must be, I mean, look how big it is in my house:
2w594zb.png

When I logged in, I found out that someone had put 2 Chople Berries on my sharing shelf - how nice of them!
I encountered over a dozen Pokémon - too many Lickitung! So I opted to take a female Poochyena over to my game (why not? Another 50 Dream Points - and I already have 3 Lickitung).

Whoah.....:XD2:

How did it fit through the door? Did it deflate then inflate?

I managed to find a Grepa Berry this morning... then I found lots of people with the EV Berries planted... but none on their shelves. I spent my entire hour looking for the berries. Now I'll try with my Japanese versions at least.

Last night, I found a Tangela. It's female, and it has Regenerator. Once I decide what Nature I want it to be (it's still in the Extralink), I'll most likely find some fun training it!

As far as I can tell, the game sync button flashes red when its out of power and green when its fully charged, and the Pokemon-GL website tells you when you can access the Dream World again.
No, that has nothing to do with it. It remains off when you aren't near any Wi-Fi access points, becomes red when you're near an access point, but don't have matching connection settings, green when you're near an access point for which you DO have valid connection settings, and blue for access points which don't need settings (public hotspots).

Found a Kelpsy Berry in the Windswept Sky today, so there doesn't seem to be any prior requirement.

No, that has nothing to do with it. It remains off when you aren't near any Wi-Fi access points, becomes red when you're near an access point, but don't have matching connection settings, green when you're near an access point for which you DO have valid connection settings, and blue for access points which don't need settings (public hotspots).

Found a Kelpsy Berry in the Windswept Sky today, so there doesn't seem to be any prior requirement.
Pokemon-GL still has a countdown to the exact second so there's no reason people should be jumping the gun.

EDIT: I'm so happy I made two DW friends :3

I think one of them is a person with a lot of berries so I hope to be able to water them. I can't wait until I get good items so I can share the extras with people.

Last edited:
The EV berries are obtainable in the sky course, as indicated on this list, though I don't know the requirements.

Cheri, Pecha, Oran, Sitrus and Figy Berries are available from the forest, Aspear, Persim, Aguav and Iapapa from the sky, and Chesto, Rawst, Wiki and Mago from the ocean. Leppa and Lum Berries are not available.

Berries 36-52 (the damage-reducing berries) will randomly spawn on the player's treasure chest the first time he/she enters the Dream World, five a piece. The useless PokéBlock/Poffin berries are justifiably unobtainable, as are berries 53 and over.

That looks like the list of berries where we found out the EV berries were available through Spin Trade... maybe they were recently added on the Dream World or something?
That is the same list, the same wiki, and seeing as they were only recently added to it, I'd guess they only added them to the Dream World in the Relaunch.

ok i got aquestion and i feel kinda stupid for asking, how do you get the eeveelution from the trainer club game into the dreamworld/proper game
Wait until May 5.

You're talking about the hexagons, other people mean the Game Sync button itself.
As far as I can tell, the game sync button flashes red when its out of power and green when its fully charged, and the Pokemon-GL website tells you when you can access the Dream World again. The button where you click DW gives you an exact countdown of when you can sync again.

Why are so many people jumping the gun?

Also female Lickitung Get!

I wish it were a Bidoof though :/

Aaaand 30 points shy of getting another row D:

Should have gone through one more playthrough in the Dream Isle but was running out of time and wanted to make sure Lickitung got sent to my game.
Pokemon-GL still has a countdown to the exact second so there's no reason people should be jumping the gun.

EDIT: I'm so happy I made two DW friends :3

I think one of them is a person with a lot of berries so I hope to be able to water them. I can't wait until I get good items so I can share the extras with people.
That countdown is a countdown until you can re-enter Dream World, you can game sync *anytime after the last day you game synched*, by your DS' clock, for example you could Game Synch to tuck in a Pokemon at 23:40, play the Dream World 23:50-00:50, Game Synch to download your Pokemon at 00:52, and Game Synch again to tuck in your Pokemon at 00:55. If you did all that an hour earlier it would tell you to wait.

Well, so long as you haven't done something to make the game decide to disqualify you like changing your clock or playing in another DS.

Yup, I got that shortly after the maintenance finished. Kind of weird that that didn't save my encounter info, but - a few days ago - I was still able to meet Pokemon at the Dream Tree when I'd lost my internet connection just after finishing a game to befriend them.
So long as you are connected when you click 'OK' when it shows you your score, the Pokemon are sent to the server and saved, even if you don't find out their moves.

I'm assuming it's because it's been more than a whole month since the release and a lot of people have already beaten the Elite Four, so most of them could use Poké Transfer before Dream World even opened up.

Last edited:

2w594zb.png

Thanks!
I Loled so hard at that picture XD
WHY HOPPIP?! WHY MUST YOU APPEAR IN TWO ZONES?! IS ONE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!?
(I hate Hoppips, and the Dream World ones are especially bad).

More fun times at the Dream World! I found some of the super-effective berries, got a new row for my garden, and accidentally sent back a male Rattata instead of a female Doduo.

anyone figure out which is the best berry for the ice cream game? i know it doesn't matter much, what with the sticky glitch but still, i'm tempted to use a berry besides oran :p

Is anyone else's Dream World being absolutely ridiculous today? Twice now I'm gotten Pokemon I really wanted (NidoranM and Stantler) and twice now upon completing the Sky Race it's thrown an error with no details. And when I pick up items I get a Japanese message! And the tree won't load at all for me to see if my Pokemon are there. I don't want to lose today's play time. Am I screwed? D:

EDIT: Third time reloading the Dream World and it's working fine now. What was up? D: I have the Sunkern from before it started messing up, but none of the others. :c

EDIT2: Got another Stantler. Was happy. GOT ANOTHER ERROR. ;n; And more Japanese item messages. This bites. D:

EDIT3: Reloaded again. Encountered NidoranM. SUCCESS. I'm starting to think Stantlers are corrupted. Can anyone test that for me?

Last edited:
anyone figure out which is the best berry for the ice cream game? i know it doesn't matter much, what with the sticky glitch but still, i'm tempted to use a berry besides oran :p

I use Pecha Berries a lot and they seem to work well.

I highly suggest Cheri berries. The third type of ice cream has 3 easiness stars and max stickiness, unless I'm remembering it slightly wrong.

Hey has anyone been having trouble logging in to dream world o.o when I go to the pokemon global link site it automatically brings me to the global link registration page when it was working fine some minutes ago....is this happening to anyone else?...

Back
Top Bottom