• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palpitoad to appear in two May episodes: No update on missing Plasma episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Palpitoad to appear in two May episodes: No update on missing Plasma episodes

Two episode titles for May have been confirmed; however, nothing remains to be known about the delayed Team Plasma episodes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Baoppu, Deerling, and Lampent appeared in Two episodes. How come that wasn't updated? Just curious.

I still think the 3 delayed episodes will be banned.

Baoppu, Deerling, and Lampent appeared in Two episodes. How come that wasn't updated? Just curious.

The report isn't about the fact that Palpitoad will be appearing in more than one episode, it's about the fact that the latest two episodes to have their titles released both contain Palpitoad. We reported the other episodes when they were announced, as we always do.

... I'm kind of interested in the Stunfisk. Just to see how derpy the anime will portray it as.

Palpitoad is appearing, and May is getting more episodes? Sweet I thought for sure she wasn't coming back for a while (jk)

Palpitoad is appearing, and May is getting more episodes? Sweet I thought for sure she wasn't coming back for a while (jk)

I read it like that too at first. My mind scrambles the sentence into the one it wants to see :p

Palpitoad just got some attention here! It would be interesting to see what kind of role that frog will have, but putting that Pokemon in the title seems to elude its capture.

Thanks for reading.

I think those 3 missing episodes will never be aired, just like the Wiscash one they assured us would be aired at a later date and then never did. The story has moved on now, it would look odd and out of place to now go back and slot them in when Ash and friends aren't even near Castelia city anymore.

We will never see those episodes :(

I think those 3 missing episodes will never be aired, just like the Wiscash one they assured us would be aired at a later date and then never did. The story has moved on now, it would look odd and out of place to now go back and slot them in when Ash and friends aren't even near Castelia city anymore.

We will never see those episodes :(

Nah, they might air them later. Kids WB once aired the one beach episode heavily edited and a jynx episode was also delayed too.

Speaking of the three unaired episodes, here's hoping that the US got to air those episodes, if that will happen, so that this will be a rare occasion where the US got the episode first!

Thanks for reading.

Speaking of the three unaired episodes, here's hoping that the US got to air those episodes, if that will happen, so that this will be a rare occasion where the US got the episode first!

Thanks for reading.
I'm afraid, according to a connection I have they've been removed from the dub too.

Whenever I see Palpitoad, all I can think is "Grass kills it."

Well, getting back to the postponed episodes, I believe that BW026 was postponed because they did not want to show an appearance of Team Plasma's leader, N. I think N was also featured in one or both parts of the Team Plasma episodes, so I assume N is the reason why BW026 was postponed.

Whenever I see Palpitoad, all I can think is "Grass kills it."

You know that hasn't caused Ash any problems before (See: battle in Sanyu)

Also, the episodes were delayed due to the earthquake and its aftereffects, not some other reason.

They won't be banned. TV TOKYO said that they will air the episodes on a later date.

I certainly hope that date isn't in nearly two years as an extra on a DVD, or something. >_> This is so BS. It's not sensible to complain, because of the circumstances surrounding the delay, but I really think that delaying it much longer would be a ridiculously bad move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom