• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Hey has anyone been having trouble logging in to dream world o.o when I go to the pokemon global link site it automatically brings me to the global link registration page when it was working fine some minutes ago....is this happening to anyone else?...
My post from a few minutes ago up there may be related.

Anyway, I gave up and took one of the Sunkerns. I'm naming it ERROR. The forest was empty despite only three of my encounters not throwing an error, so I got frustrated and left. :c

Ultimate stupid question: why am I being forbidden from getting more than five Dream Pals when I've seen others with as many as eight. I can't accept any of the two waiting for me, and I having accepted any for about two and a half days now.

And I can't send any more Dream Pal requests. It's always, "Your DrePal is full, pal. Organize it! And by that, we probably mean delete some!"

anyone figure out which is the best berry for the ice cream game? i know it doesn't matter much, what with the sticky glitch but still, i'm tempted to use a berry besides oran :p
Sticky glitch?

Early on, Pecha/Cheri/Chesto/Rawst/Aspear have five stars in stickiness and 3 in scoopability.

EDIT3: Reloaded again. Encountered NidoranM. SUCCESS. I'm starting to think Stantlers are corrupted. Can anyone test that for me?
I encountered no errors tonight (but yesterday was a hassle, immediately after the maintenance). And I even found a Stantler. o.o Not a bit of trouble.

I got a female Igglybuff from the Island of Dreams, as well as a large variety of super effective damage reducer berries from looking around tons of share shelves for a good long while.

Still haven't found the EV reducers on share shelves...but someone had droves of them planted in their garden. D:
Luckily, today I didn't ever get an error in the Mini-Games.

So making DW friends increase your points? I didn't have enough for another row, but now I do

i keep hearing that the DW Pal limit is 10, but i keep getting the "your dw pal list is full!" at eight, how do you get 10???

I've gotten a Tamato, Qualot and Kelpsy from the Windswept Sky.
And yeah, what's this sticky glitch?

I haven't been able to sync my game for three days

I went two days without syncing, reset the time before the wait, and it still says I need one day for game sync. Anyone know how to resolve this? I got berries I gotta water

Try to make sure you don't change the time on your DS, and to keep using the same DS while you're trying to access Game Sync. Normally, you can use it again whenever the date changes (12AM passes), but if you start up the game with a changed DS time, or just a different DS, you need to wait 24 hours from there.

But if you're using a different DS and haven't saved since the last time you used the other DS (using Game Sync saves, of course), you can just discard whatever you've done since your last save and use the other again, as long as there's no real progress to lose.

Last edited:
Hrm. I entered the DW 24 hours after last but am now unable to go to the Dream Isle (says I have to wait a day from when I last entered). I've waited a good 20 minutes, so I'm now more than 24 hours from when I went to the isle yesterday.

So does this mean they allow DW access 23 hours after the time runs out but only allow Dream Isle access 24 hours after the time runs out? I'm sure I've managed to maintain an ~24 hour cycle before now, so perhaps it's just bugged.

i keep hearing that the DW Pal limit is 10, but i keep getting the "your dw pal list is full!" at eight, how do you get 10???
It counts friend requests you've made but haven't been responded to as well as your current friends.

Hrm. I entered the DW 24 hours after last but am now unable to go to the Dream Isle (says I have to wait a day from when I last entered). I've waited a good 20 minutes, so I'm now more than 24 hours from when I went to the isle yesterday.

So does this mean they allow DW access 23 hours after the time runs out but only allow Dream Isle access 24 hours after the time runs out? I'm sure I've managed to maintain an ~24 hour cycle before now, so perhaps it's just bugged.
Is it possible that you forgot to take a Pokemon out of the Dream World in the 24 hours? Since if you don't do that you're not allowed in the Island of Dreams (Dream Isle is a serebii name) at all until you do.

well pretty uneventful DW hour. But i was able to snag a Kelpsy berry (my fav!) and an extra Tomato berry :3 so not too bad. Got to water alot of berries too, maxed out for the day ^_^
i am so close to that 4th garden patch that i can almost taste the pixelated dirt ;-;
DreamWorld-img-1.png

It counts friend requests you've made but haven't been responded to as well as your current friends.

wait, but i have 3 DW pals, 2 dw friend requests sent out from me, and i also have 9 dw friend requests on hold that other ppl sent me...so how does that work out then? o_O

Last edited:
Is it possible that you forgot to take a Pokemon out of the Dream World in the 24 hours? Since if you don't do that you're not allowed in the Island of Dreams (Dream Isle is a serebii name) at all until you do.

Funnily enough, no. It was actually a trial account that I noticed this on, waking up/putting to sleep are not considerations with trial accounts. I was able to go back to the Isle of Dreams at roughly the time I left it yesterday.

In other news: Saw more EV berries in gardens today. Still no-one sharing the love. I was also able to do a lot of watering, I found a couple of gardens in dire need of it. Dream points galore! Got into Windswept Sky but all the pokes were male so I made do with a male Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock.

I now have so many berries (mostly super effective damage reducing berries) that I have nowhere near enough space in my garden to cultivate them all.

Question: I got the message saying my hour was up, but I decided to ignore it so I could get to the tree and wish for a poke, I ignored the message twice when getting ready to wake up, how long can you go after the 'your hour is up' notification before bad stuff happens?

"Game Sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it"

Oh come on GameFreak, it's been more than 24 hours since I last used the Game Sync. I haven't used my the Game Sync when playing on any othe console - I only briefly played the game on my DSi last night, which has the same time.

Haven't been on Dream World for 5 days... I miss my cutoff time (8:42 AM) by two minutes at 8:44 and guess what happens... the Dream Sync needs a day to recharge!

So I have to go on at exactly 8:42 AM every day AND not use anybody else's DS systems to play my game?

No, you just need to keep the card on the same DS system. You don't need to wait 24 hours to use Game Sync, just until the next calendar day.

Aaand I now have all the EV berries. Thanks, random Japanese strangers! Now kids, let's try not to be complete asswipes, and return the favor. As soon as I pick my current berries to make room, I'm going to plant these and then put them on my Share Shelf. If everybody else does it too, then they will quickly spread around and in no time become pretty common.

I'm up to 2130 points on my English Black and on my Japanese White I'm up to 2600 points.

Now if I could just find myself on the map I could give myself the EV Berries...

Is there any way to send a Dream Pal request to someone on my Pal Pad? Or is it completely random?

Back
Top Bottom