• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping for a Ruby/Sapphire remake. Best generation ever! If it is for the 3DS, I guess I have to go out and buy one.

I'm hoping for Pokemon Grey to come out in 2013 (2012 release is cool too :))

This. I think if we knew what it said, it could give us hints to speculate on. I can't read Japanese, however... :(
"『B・W』や最新作タイトルの情報など、次号も必見の
[cut off text]、決して見逃すなよ!"

'For info etc. on B/W and the newest title(s), make sure you don't miss next issue's [cut off text]!'

I assume it's the 'newest title(s)' part which it's about, since nothing else in blue text in that picture seems remotely special.

Last edited:
I have no idea what it could be. It pretty much matters little because no matter what it is, I'm sure someone here will want it.

I know! I'd like to see Red in Black/White forme he'd look so badass looking while Blue would still look like a cocky basturd

And he would be any different from in HGSS how? Heck, he'd be eleven years old again so he'd be like in FRLG with updated graphics and an un-canon story.

Anyway, back to the article..

RS came out in Nov. 2002. It seems a bit too early for an announcement.
BW came out early last year, seems too early for G.

It's probably the Wii game they were talking about. Either that or a DS game.

If its a DS game, I hope its different from Mystery Dungeon and Ranger. While I'd enjoy it if they were to make those a staple in the spin-offs of Pokemon (even though they clearly overdid it in Gen IV), I want to see them try something new.

And he would be any different from in HGSS how? Heck, he'd be eleven years old again so he'd be like in FRLG with updated graphics and an un-canon story.

Anyway, back to the article..

RS came out in Nov. 2002. It seems a bit too early for an announcement.
BW came out early last year, seems too early for G.

It's probably the Wii game they were talking about. Either that or a DS game.
BW came out late last year. Since when was September early in the year? It's not too early for the 3rd game it is right on time. Look at Crystal it came out a year and 2 months after GS.

September is more like mid last year actually.

Technically it's not early, but why release it right now? If it's announced now, we'd expect it by Autumn.

RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES

Please let it be~!!!

"『B・W』や最新作タイトルの情報など、次号も必見の
[cut off text]、決して見逃すなよ!"

'For info etc. on B/W and the newest title(s), make sure you don't miss next issue's [cut off text]!'

I assume it's the 'newest title(s)' part which it's about, since nothing else in blue text in that picture seems remotely special.

Ah, I see now. Thanks for the translation.

I really hope this is that Wii Pokemon XD sequel they were talking about. It would give the Wii one last hurrah before Project Cafe gets released. :)

I think it'll either be a Mystery Dungeon Game or a new Pokemon game for the Wii.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - September 28th 2006
Pokemon Battle Revolution - December 14th 2006
Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness - September 13th 2007

I think the odds of another main series game is really unlikely it has to be eiter a new game for the Wii or a new Mystery Dungeon.

RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES

Please let it be~!!!

-tacks on about 80000 more onto the end-

YES

When is this going to be announced exactly?

Whenever someone gets the may 21st issue. Magazines mail stuff before the date usually, so expect it in the middle of may.

I wonder if another source (CoroCoro? Official website?) will reveal this earlier?

I know in the past we've had such announcements from one source which was then revealed earlier in a different source.

It's obviously a spin-off game. Crossing my fingers for a Pokemon Stadium-esque game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom