• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least yours isn't from working your ass off all morning standing on concrete in shoes that don't fit.

Hate my damn job.

At least you have one.

I do have an interview tomorrow though. So if I get hired this will officially be the best 24 hours ever.

I have big plans for the money in my hopefully future paychecks! Many involving nice restaurants. ^-^

EDIT: Can his arms be hot wings?

Yep, always on tuesdays.

Actually, I've been keeping up with you on posts now :3

oh you have, huh?

At least you have one.

I do have an interview tomorrow though. So if I get hired this will officially be the best 24 hours ever.
I need a job too, i just applied for a bunch, i hope i get at least 1 interview and at least one job offer.
You need to be here moar often...

Totally just occurred to me that I made a great pic for badass tough guy week or whatever.

From this.

you should totally use that

That comic is incredibly, I can only describe it with the following Dutch word, flauw.

And now I'm starting to think of us Chat Thread regulars as characters from Scrubs. I'm J.D., Holo's kinda like Carla, etc.

Now, who's our Turk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom