• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Would you like a 3rd Mystery Dungeon Series?

• Total voters
Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V

I won't believe fully until I see higher res pictures

But, still, I believe a little

If it's true, this is good news.

...Well for one, what "magazine" did this come from anyway? If its from an official magazine then possibly it'll get more legitimacy. Also there is always the possibility of it being some sort of Photoshop to trick people into thinking its legit.

Remember: Don't dig with your claws until the foundation is firm, metaphorically speaking.

Last edited:

Looking closer, I can't wrap my mind around this possibly being real when the (in-game) text looks like it's in English...or literal moonrunes.

Hng, fake XD, why must you keep my guard up. Dx They certainly do look real, though. The Wonder Tiles even resemble the ones in the Wiiware games.

Hard to tell. Looks like they finally got a engine that doesn't look like it's from 2004.

Well at least this one doesn't have a pre-release 3DS or press-kit screen shots. That alone makes it much more believable.

That said, 2Chan, like the English equivalent it spawned, has a pretty poor reputation ("Anus of the Internet" says one of the Gainax founders).

Also begs to be said that the aspect ratio isn't the 3DS's at all.

I hope this isn't real, it would be such a disappointment when a Wii game (atleast in my opinion) would be more interesting and more needed.

I hope this isn't real, it would be such a disappointment when a Wii game (atleast in my opinion) would be more interesting and more needed.
It's not real you can see english in the text in the screenshot and it should be Japanese. It is fake. Your hopes are free once more.

Hopefully it's real, the engine actually looks like it was made for the DS (from the blurry images provided), and not like the GBA graphics previously.

It's not real you can see english in the text in the screenshot and it should be Japanese. It is fake. Your hopes are free once more.

It's also suspicious how the images would leak so early, I doubt a magazine being released this week would reveal the games.

Seriously we just had fake XD scans earlier and what magazine does this even have a chance of being in? You can clearly see english(Not too clearly) in one of the shots. And that Tepig sprite is pretty big compared to past pokemon on PMD.

I just hope it's real as well PMD is the best Pokemon spin offs ever.

But why would these be in English and not in Japanese?

Edit: Now I think its more then likely to be fake =(

Wait a second... I think I just figured out why I was feeling an overworld-vibe from that Tepig and Oshawott. =/

http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/art/Tepig-Overworlds-164218670?q=gallery:kymotonian/2325544&qo=29
http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/ar...-164162825?q=gallery:kymotonian/2325544&qo=30

ggrlB.png

(A lot clearer to see Tepig than Oshawott, though.)

Oh well. Here's to hoping that the game will be the real Gen V PMD anyways.

Wait a second... I think I just figured out why I was feeling an overworld-vibe from that Tepig and Oshawott. =/

http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/art/Tepig-Overworlds-164218670?q=gallery:kymotonian/2325544&qo=29
http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/ar...-164162825?q=gallery:kymotonian/2325544&qo=30

ggrlB.png

(A lot clearer to see Tepig than Oshawott, though.)

Oh well. Here's to hoping that the game will be the real Gen V PMD anyways.
This plus the incorrect language for sure proves this fake.

Two new images have been posted up, please make this be a fake game!

I don't think its real; the text is english

Nice PMD Gen V. It is awesome pic. Thanks for sharing it. :D

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom