• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Opinions on IGN.com's Top 100 Pokemon List

Its interesting to know what other poeple think about your favourites and how many agree with you. It is kinda pointless but it doesn't matter really.

I think Audrey's a nostalgic. If Kingdra wasn't in R/B, it would probably be "the illogical next step" like Togekiss. If Dunsparce, Stunfisk, or Garbodor make the list, I want to see what she has to say about it :p.

Uh, Kingdra wasn't in R/B.

Also, what's your evidence for this accusation? That she thinks Kingdra makes more sense than Togekiss? I think Kingdra makes much more sense than Togekiss too. I don't consider myself a nostalgic.

^Difference of opinion :p

Besides, whos to say that Treeko, Grovyle, Mudkip and Marshtomp don't appear at higher places?

If Golurk makes the list, I will be very happy. If it cracks the top fifty, I will do a happy dance of epic proportions. Right now, I'm just pleased as punch that Palkia, Electivire and Metagross made it.

If Charizard is #1, I'll scream.
Don't get me wrong: I don't hate Charizard. I just think it's overrated as hell. Sure, it's a great 'Mon but I've found other Fire types that I enjoy way more than Charizard.

I still can't believe people are genuinely surprised that the majority on the list are Gen I Pokemon. Seriously, what else did you expect?

Its a given that the top 2 will be Charizard and Mewtwo in no order. Followed by the likes of Mew, Pikachu, etc.

Further in the list I am surprised to see some other different Pokemon on the list that are not Generation 1. I am pleasantly surprised to see Swampert, Sceptile, Samurott and Serperior on the list. The other Fire-types will be higher, I reckon.

I also agree that if Golurk makes it on the list, I would be happy too!

Thanks for reading.

Envoy;3095643[B said:
]Uh, Kingdra wasn't in R/B.[/B]

Also, what's your evidence for this accusation? That she thinks Kingdra makes more sense than Togekiss? I think Kingdra makes much more sense than Togekiss too. I don't consider myself a nostalgic.

You do realize that there's a mistake on IGN? It says Kingdra was first introduced in Red/Blue instead of Gold/Silver.

Moar list:

41) Dialga
42) Nidoking
43) Milotic
44) Wartortle
45) Latios
46) Squirtle
47) Vaporeon
48) Pikachu
49) Flygon
50) Blaziken
51) Torterra
52) Bulbasaur
53) Espeon
54) Aerodactyl
55) Raichu
56) Haunter
57) Aggron
58) Hydreigon
59) Empoleon
60) Darkrai
61) Arceus
62) Metagross
63) Quilava
64) Kabutops
65) Haxorus
66) Sceptile
67) Pidgeot
68) Zororak
69) Swampert
70) Cyndaquil
71) Samurott
72) Kingdra
73) Houndoom
74) Serperior
75) Absol
76) Flareon
77) Kyurem
78) Ivysaur
79) Celebi
80) Steelix
81) Latias
82) Infernape
83) Electabuzz
84) Rhydon
85) Deoxys
86) Palkia
87) Meganium
88) Electivire
89) Braviary
90) Rapidash
91) Kadabra
92) Luxray
93) Growlithe
94) Machamp
95) Glaceon
96) Hitmonlee
97) Onix
98) Cubone
99) Gabite
100)Gastly

Woot! Pika only made it to top 48!
And Blaziken only made it to top 50!
I am so loving this list ^_^

... Pikachu scored that low? ._. I'm kind of glad it didn't dominate but I think most of us were expecting it to be in the top 10.

Cool, at least one of the final Hoenn starters made it into the top 50. :D Albeit, it hardly made it. Flygon and Wartortle are happy to see faces, too. Kind of surprised Empoleon made it that high. Don't get me wrong, I love it, he was my bro in Diamond... but I was kind of expecting Samurott and Swampert to score higher than it. Especially Swampert.

Blaziken scored 50? Ahh well, I always knew Nostlagia was more important to these people. Not surprised. Rayquaza still isn't here which hopefully means itsa lot higher.

Audrey really is misinformed. Omanyte and Kabuto are NOT Dino Pokemon. Anyone with eyes should see that.

... Pikachu scored that low? ._. I'm kind of glad it didn't dominate but I think most of us were expecting it to be in the top 10.

Cool, at least one of the final Hoenn starters made it into the top 50. :D Albeit, it hardly made it. Flygon and Wartortle are happy to see faces, too. Kind of surprised Empoleon made it that high. Don't get me wrong, I love it, he was my bro in Diamond... but I was kind of expecting Samurott and Swampert to score higher than it. Especially Swampert.

^ Pretty much exactly what I was thinking, except I don't really like Swampert or Samurott, their prevos are cuter :3

Its ironic that they say they are tired of seeing the chubby guy everywhere and yet its a POPULARITY contest and Charizard or Mewtwo is gonna win.

Aww, I wanted Blaziken to be at least in top 20. :(
Oh, well, let's hope Blastoise makes it there.

I seem to have predicted the order the Sinnoh starters would show up completely backwards.

Infernape has the lowest spot by far, followed by Empoleon, and Torterra sits at 51 ahead of even Bulbasaur!

I officially know nothing. (Though I do like Torterra myself. Kind of.)

Also, I would have thought Flygon would land higher. I suppose the days of Flygon fans are long gone, but still. This also applies to Blaziken.

Wow, I thought Pikachu would score higher than that. I'm glad Flygon made it to 49.

Raichu beat Arceus....... A little electric mouse beat the god of Pokemon.

WTF!?!?!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom