• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dust Clouds

To answer this:
- I think, repeat, think I might've found an Everstone, but I'm not sure.

I found an everstone on the Dangoro (Roggenrola) that I caught at level 11 in the cave on Route 3. Imagine my surprise when I found it holding it when it grew to level 26 without evolving.

I've found gems before, but not stones. Oh, and lots of Drilbur and Excadrill.

I don't naturally care, but I have got all the gems. Got a Drilbur and Excadrill. A few stones. And that's it.

But I'm only really interested in Rippling Water and Rustling Grass. Can catch a variety of pre 5th gen Pokémon.

Oh, and did I mention I caught a Drilbur and an Excadrill?

I've done ok in the past. Some moon stones, sun stones, and gems. After reading this thread I decided to actually keep track of what I got using 30 super repels (less pokedollars per step).

Drilbur x 13

Stones:

Leaf x 1, Dusk x 1

Gems:

Poison x 2, Psychic x 3, Rock x 1, Electric x 3, Dark x 1, Water x 1, Steel x 2, Dragon x 3, Ice x 1

I'd say it favors drilbur and gems in really obvious ways. I did get a dusk stone out of it though, I didn't have one since I used the in game one to get chandalure.

White is truely inferior to Black in this regard.

Only if you beat the game fast enough. >_>

...and why did you say that? :(

You can buy evolution stones in Black City.

I've picked up lots of evo stones from the dust clouds.

I have gotten the Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, Water and Leaf Stones from dust clouds. I also acquired a few everstones in my journeys.

I've been finding mostly Pokémon (particularly the moles) in the dust patches and occasionally a gem or two. I tend to not get stones so much - I remember picking up a relatively useless Everstone from one, and that's it. Then again, I don't travel through any of the caves more than I have to.

All I find is gems. I rarely even find the moles, but I found I wild Excadrill, caught it, and it's moveset ALREADY OWNED. The only stone I found so far is a Dawn Stone, which I don't need at the moment. (Looking for a female Snorunt)

I have found more evolutionary stones than Drilbur.... which seems to be contrary to the norm.

A good place for stones, I have found, is that cave by Nacrene City. It has been quite helpful for me.

8 drilburs and one water gem.. i've actually been avoiding them cause I hate killing drilburs, they're so cute :(

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom