• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

If there were a third version... Maybe Gray/Grey, if you're looking for a color. But if you're looking for a kind of metal, I'd say Titanium. Even though it's kind of silver-colored, it's probably a little gray...

If there were a third version... Maybe Gray/Grey, if you're looking for a color. But if you're looking for a kind of metal, I'd say Titanium. Even though it's kind of silver-colored, it's probably a little gray...

Titanium is a bit unwieldy to say (4 syllables). I'd expect something more along the lines of steel or something if it is to be a metal.

What does it matter? Black and White just came out, enjoy them. Speculate later, after there's some official word to go on.

Titanium is a bit unwieldy to say (4 syllables). I'd expect something more along the lines of steel or something if it is to be a metal.

why would it be a metal, anyway? If Kyurem was going to be the mascot, and they didn't use a color for the name, it would make more sense to use an ice based named.

why would it be a metal, anyway? If Kyurem was going to be the mascot, and they didn't use a color for the name, it would make more sense to use an ice based named.

I wasn't speculating that it would be a metal, I was stating that if it were to be a metal, it would likely not be titanium.

I hope they bring legendaries from other regions like the legendary birds in Platinum.

But, they didn't make B/W Fire and Electric based. I think Chrome is good. Gray seems... meh.

They should put Pikachu in Grey, make it a gift pokemon or interactive.

While Grey certainly seems like a contender based on color, it doesn't seem all that sound based on concept.

Zekrom and Reshiram are supposed to represent Yin and Yang and Kyurem is thought to symbolize Wuji (or the absence of Yin and Yang). So something like Pokemon Void, Pokemon Zero (in reference to his Ice type) or just something more original than Grey.

Those ideas would be pretty outside normal Pokemon naming conventions though.

i think Grey sounds plausible :D

i just wonder what previous legendaries will they put in the Third Version xD

i do hope it's the three Regis

Platinum: Legendary Birds
HG/SS: Beast Trio ( i know it's the original region where they were introduced but nonetheless they're still obtainable)

if this made a pattern then it is very likely that the Trio of Golems will be obtainable in the Third Version xD.. i am also hoping for a Regigigas, but please GF dont make it an event xD..

and i want Mewtwo :(

Yeah the Regis in the game sounds cool, although I like to see the Creation trio in Grey.

and :D actually we already have two bland names this gen xD..

who would have thought that the names for the 5th generation of Pokemon will be BLACK and WHITE??

So, what would you expect for a third game? something unusual? as much as i wanna believe that GF will use a more original name like Chrome or Zero, that wouldn't fit.. GREY's the only closest name they should give for the Third Version..

anyway, we're sure that 5th generation didn't mark the end for Pokemon franchise, who knows they might use Chrome or <insert your speculated third version name here> for the 6th gen :DD

i think Drayden will be Opelucid's gymleader :DD Iris will be battled only after the Elite FOur :DD or, Iris will show up as the story goes :DD.. that's how i see it

I hope they bring legendaries from other regions like the legendary birds in Platinum.

Uxie, azelf and mesprit please. They're the only past Gen trio only available in one Gen. As much as we all love them, no more legendary birds, PLEASE.

I think Gym leader rematches and trainer rematches would be in the game.

Rematches for both trainers and Gyms should just be series standard at this point. It's silly to hold a feature just to put it back in the 3rd version. There's likely enough other features that will draw people into buying them.

Back
Top Bottom