• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One more thing about putting fire attacks on Klink....

I don't see any difference between that and Flame Charge and Overheat for Zebstraika. They have nothing to do with Fire.

One more thing about putting fire attacks on Klink....

I don't see any difference between that and Flame Charge and Overheat for Zebstraika. They have nothing to do with Fire.

That bugged me as well, although it was convenient. I don't know why it has those moves.

Then you'll love what Hydreigon is based on.
Holy crap, they put Okami in my Pokeymanz! Now what would make a good typing for Amaterasu as a Pokemon... Fire/Grass maybe? It would have to be Grass/something cuz of the flower trail she makes and Fire would make sense too with the sun manipulation and all.

Holy crap, they put Okami in my Pokeymanz! Now what would make a good typing for Amaterasu as a Pokemon... Fire/Grass maybe? It would have to be Grass/something cuz of the flower trail she makes and Fire would make sense too with the sun manipulation and all.

Well, to be fair, the Orochi from Okami is based on the one from Shinto mythology, which is what Hydreigon is based on.

Wow. Hydreigon just gets more and more interesting. This indiscriminate eater offers a lot of food for thought.

Earlier today, I was EV training my Yamask and I noticed something: Doesn't the death mask that Yamask always carries resemble Tingle from The Legend of Zelda?

Tingle:
Tingle.png

Yamask:
yamask.jpg

Heck, where Yamask wraps around the bottom of the mask, is like Tingle's goatee. The face just looks a bit different because Tingle is sad because he's dead.

As Yamask's Pokédex information says it is the soul of a deceased person and that it retains memories of when it was still alive, and as the death mask it carries resembles Tingle...Yamask is/was Tingle?

Last edited:
The resemblance is uncanny, but I don't think it's a dead LOZ character XD (still funny though)

Obviously it isn't Tingle, but it's still fun to suggest those kind of things xD

Heatmor looks pretty beastly, but sadly it has an extremely limited movepool and mediocre stats. Has anyone been able to use one effectively?

Heatmor looks pretty beastly, but sadly it has an extremely limited movepool and mediocre stats. Has anyone been able to use one effectively?

It's decent. But it's Speed and Defences brings it down.

Mixed Sweeper:
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Sucker Punch/Shadow Claw
Stockpile/Will-o-Wisp

Sunny Day Set:
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Sunny Day
Solarbeam

But, on another topic anybody else feel that Seismitoad should be Water/Poison?

The one that I tried using was okay, nothing special.

But, on another topic anybody else feel that Seismitoad should be Water/Poison?

Yes, that would make more sense, as Seismitoad has Poison Point, and the only frogs I know that look like him are poisonous. But, in terms of game, Water/Ground is better for Seismitoad because of Earthquake STAB, and only one weakness, which can be countered with Poison Point and Sludge Bomb, and has pretty "flimsy" defenses overall.

I think Seismitoad is good as Water/Ground, because it lives in marshlands.

^You guys are making a bunch of mistakes there about Seismitoad. For starters, it's not Poison POINT, it's Poison TOUCH. The exact opposite of Poison Point because it involves you using Contact moves to poison the foe yourself.

Back
Top Bottom