• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Good Characters you'd like to go bad.

Peppermint Phoenix

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
Evil is cool it is trope Evil Is Cool - Television Tropes & Idioms. And their are tons of characters in Pokemon and lots of them have ridiculous fan bases. So who would you like to become evil? I always wanted Morrison to become a poacher with a black outfit and sword. No comments saying "None of these will ever happen alignment changes don't happen in Pokemon cause it's for kids" because I KNOW THAT. IT'S LISTING TIME!!

Brock - he'd go well with Team Plasma.
And Ash, because no one would expect it.
Oh, and Cilan, for the Shadow Triad theory.

Maybe there might be a special episode feature what would things be like if Jessie and James had defeated Ash and Misty in Virdian Forest, and then kidnapped them so that Ash and Misty are conscripted into Team Rocket

I've always wanted to see Ash turn evil for a bit, I don't mean have some one take controll over him again. I want some thing like maybe have some thing hits Ash and he looses his memory, some team asks him to join says he has tallent blah blah blah. I think it'd be an epic storyline, if N was the one who said this it'd be even more epic!

All the "good" characters become "evil", and all the "evil" characters become "good".

Ash and friends defeat Team Rocket and assume control over most of the grunts; then they move on to decimate the other teams with that huge army at their disposal. After that, Ash and friends become greedy with power and lust for more, so they combine the remnants of the other teams along with Rocket and make a grand army bent on taking over all the regions. The surviving members of the teams who didn't go along with Ash and friends' plans must now attempt to stop and defeat this new, villainous army.

Casey.

When I was a kid, and Johto started. I believed she would turn to Team Rocket's side to get revenge on Ash, and she would be Jessie^2 in terms of bossing them around. But then they had the whole friendship thing...

I'd like to see her turn bad.

Dento. Mostly because I believe that we've seen hints of the bad side from time to time, mostly in BW019, plus it would fit nicely with the theory that the triplets are the Shadow Triad. : P

Well, I won't mind Ash's mother is the real boss of Team Rocket behind Giovanni.

Has Pokemon ever had a betrayal character yet? I don't remember. ><
But I'd say Casey should be an enemy or evil character. Can't decide if Team [insert] would be a good idea for her though. Although her character is done and way gone, it'd be interesting to see her again as an enemy. For who-knows-what purpose.

I would say Gary. He has all the tools to work as an evil scientist for a Team whatever (Plasma, Rocket, etc). He has some great pokemon as well for backup, much better then the grunt pokemon they tend to use. If Pikachu were to get brainwashed to be bad (wuold have to be succesfully captured though) I think that would make for an interesting storyline.

Dento. Mostly because I believe that we've seen hints of the bad side from time to time, mostly in BW019, plus it would fit nicely with the theory that the triplets are the Shadow Triad. : P

I agree. it would be a great twist if near the end of Best Wishes it was revealed that Dento was actually in the Shadow Triad.

This, pretty much.
If the whole Shadow Triad thing is real and the anime rolls with it...oh man. The shitstorm will be amazing.

If I would want anyone to turn evil, of their own doing...I would say Ash. The Pokelantis thing doesn't count. I would like him to legitimately turn evil and fight against the other sidekicks and co-stars.

It would make me unbelievably happy if the Striaton Gym Leaders turned out to be the Shadow Triad.
Otherwise, I'd like it if all the Officers Jennys (from Kanto to Hoenn to Unova) turned out to be a part of a gigantic conspiracy to take over the world, that has been in existence for generations as they slowly and secretly built up power and gained the trust of all citizens.

Harley, although he may not count because he's already mostly there anyway. How that man was considered a good guy was beyond me.

Anyway, Eusine. Raging Religious Fanatic Psycho Eusine from the episode rather than Derpy Fanboy Eusine from Legend of Thunder, I mean. He showed VERY strong tendencies towards the capacity for evil as it was, and it seems like he has the ability to go even more fanatical.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom