• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

If by that you mean the man who tells you what your highest IV is, he's in the Battle Tower in the northeast corner. The Battle Frontier doesn't appear until after beating all 16 Gym Leaders, so yes, you need to beat the Elite Four and all the Gym Leaders first.

If you mean something else, then there is no other way in-game to check IVs.

MEH. Thanks for the answer. :(

Since the Darmanitan captured right outside those ruins all have a DW ability, I'm assuming they can pass it on if female. Correct?

Since the Darmanitan captured right outside those ruins all have a DW ability, I'm assuming they can pass it on if female. Correct?
Yeap, as long as it's female.. :)

Good thing I caught a female one, then. Thanks.

(Although sadly enough, all other DW ability Pokemon I have are male -.-)

Hi. Does anyone know the Action Replay code that gives you a faithful encounter Keldeo? And also one that gives you a faithful encounter Genesect. Thanks. :)

Try askin' here. I can't guarantee they'll have the answers, but it's a better bet than asking outside of the hackers' section.

Hi. Does anyone know the Action Replay code that gives you a faithful encounter Keldeo? And also one that gives you a faithful encounter Genesect. Thanks. :)
The Dubious Database has its own Simple questions thread, ask there.

Thinking about maybe replacing my level 36 beedrill with a Butterfree. Should I? I mean, if I do, then I'll have to train it upfrom a low level all over again.

In gen. V, could you trade a regular Pokemon for an egg, or is it still spin trading?

Thinking about maybe replacing my level 36 beedrill with a Butterfree. Should I? I mean, if I do, then I'll have to train it upfrom a low level all over again.

If you have the patience do it. Beedrill's moveset is awful while Butterfree can learn some better attacks such as Confusion.

In gen. V, could you trade a regular Pokemon for an egg, or is it still spin trading?

You can trade Egg for normal Pokemon in gen 4 and I think 3 too. So it shouldn't be a problem.

I could've sworn you needed to Spin trade to trade eggs in gen 4.

If I recall there is some strange restriction on trading eggs in Gen V. I don't exactly recall what it is though.

What is the earliest point one can trade non-Unovan pokemon to another B/W?

Or, if it makes a difference, earliest point one can trade an egg of one.

What is the earliest point one can trade non-Unovan pokemon to another B/W?

Or, if it makes a difference, earliest point one can trade an egg of one.

As soon as you can trade, I believe.

No, they aren't. The tv show is randomly selected or there is a lineup every day. I forget which.
There`s three sets of programmes which can be played depending on the time, I believe 00minutes-09minutes is one, 10minutes-34minutes is another and 35minutes-59minutes is the other depending on the current time.

And I`ve never seen any restriction in trading eggs in BW, other than needing the C-Gear, which you need to trade at all...

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

If you haven't looked here already, you could always try that tiny corner near the end of Mt. Moon, where a Moon Stone is always hidden. (I have a feeling you've already got the ones off Route 2 and the Rocket Hideout.)

Sorry I can't be of much help, as I never went item-hunting in the first two generations.

But do you have to trade an egg for an egg? Or can you trade a regular Pokemon for an egg?

Nope, you can trade the egg for any regular poke..

Okay, sorry for the onslaught of questions, but I promise this is my last one. Do you have to beat the 1st gym before you can find shaking grass?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom