• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gobitto, Zorua, Dageki and Zuruzukin to make their anime debut: Bel, Cabernet, Kenyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Gobitto, Zorua, Dageki and Zuruzukin to make their anime debut: Bel, Cabernet, Kenyan, Langley ...

Magazine scans revealed further details on the Don Battle. Bel, Cabernet, Kenyan, Langley and Shooty are to participate along with the gang.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Gobitto, Zorua, Dageki and Zuruzukin to make their anime debut: Bel, Cabernet, Ke

I wonder if it could be Ash's Zuruzukin?

Re: Gobitto, Zorua, Dageki and Zuruzukin to make their anime debut: Bel, Cabernet, Ke

I wonder if it could be Ash's Zuruzukin?
Could be, or it will be a Zuruzukin that will battle Satoshi's Zuruggu.

Wait, is that Ash in a knight costume? o_O; That outfit he's wearing reminds be a lil' bit of the one he wore in the 8th Pokemon Movie (Luacrio & they Mystery of Mew), I'm having a feeling that scene is from the Zorua episode, the episode I'm really looking forward too :-D
The Don Battle episode will be fun too :cool:

Do not click if you don't want to be spoiled.
Looks like Dento will battle Shooty O_O

What I'm more interested in this tidbit. D8

Scheduled for August 18, the 45th episode will be focused on Nyarth (Meowth) and his departure from Rocket-dan (Team Rocket). A Zuruzukin (Scrafty) will also appear in the same episode.

Do they mean for real this time? D8 I sure hope so.

Well, if it's real this time......... I would be shocked 0-0 Who is gonna replace the lil' guy? XD

Meowth Gone?
D:

When have they ever meant it for real >_>

When have they ever meant it for real >_>

Never, or else he wouldn't still be there... its kinda a trick question if you ask me xD

The writers are probably gearing up to have TR leave the anime at the end of BW, but they're planting the hints now.

I remember people saying DP would be Brock's last saga, and we all turned out to be right. Likewise Misty left what...almost a decade ago now?

It feels like the writers are finally wrapping up the entire older cast. Hopefully they get rid of Ash too, but that's only if we're *really* lucky.

If there is a battle between Shooti & Dento, that should be pretty exciting. It'll be great to see a slightly different set of match-ups rather than having each of them battle their respective rivals and some random COTDs.

That hood does NOT look big enough to house Zuruzukin's mohawk. xD

This mini-series really looks epic; mainly the battle between Cilan and Trip. But with so many rivals showing up... it's like the Unova League come early. I hope Ash and Trip don't battle here; they have no reason to. But I predict a battle between Iris and Burgundy (after her battle with Kenyan) as well as a battle between Ash and Langley. But that's all just sheer guessing, really. Hopefully Bianca shows off a third pokémon at last. (Maybe Petilil?)

As for the Rocket episode? I don't know. Remember back to the second episode where Meowth wonders where he stands with the trio after their move to Unova. Well maybe he's actually being returned to Kanto. But I can't help thinking they would have done this ages ago if that's the case. About 25% of me thinks Meowth could leave. But I doubt it...

The writers are probably gearing up to have TR leave the anime at the end of BW, but they're planting the hints now.
Pretty bad hints considering that the TRio broke up at least once a series. I think they did it twice in DP. If they were going to leave, the last saga would have been the best. Jesse had a dream, Meowth had a restaurant, James was James, and they were even shown to be good salespersons.

Pretty bad hints considering that the TRio broke up at least once a series. I think they did it twice in DP. If they were going to leave, the last saga would have been the best. Jesse had a dream, Meowth had a restaurant, James was James, and they were even shown to be good salespersons.
The difference in this one ...

Jessie and James don't quit. Neither does Meowth, he is fired. In all other cases they willingly decided to split up, but this summary says that after Meowth is fired a new path opens to him with Ash as a Pokémon Negotiator. So yeah, you can't simply compare this episode to all the other ones when numerous important factors are different.

Also, Giovanni showing up in BW when he has no business in BW games shows that the writers are pretty much planning on finally ending with TR in this gen.

You mean like how the TRio was actually not employed as part of Team Rocket through most of Johto and managed to get themselves back in because a recruiter thought they were fanboys?

Finally a hooded Scrafty image!^^

That hood does NOT look big enough to house Zuruzukin's mohawk. xD

Crests are flaccid.

Last edited:

Scrafty's finally gonna appear in the anime?
YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!
It's about time too :p

Re: Gobitto, Zorua, Dageki, Zuruzukin to make their anime debut: Bel, Cabernet, Kenya

This seems like a pretty cool concept for an episode and I like how it features some of the side characters like Langley and Kenyan. I assume the "intruders" the excerpt mentioned are team rocket?

You mean like how the TRio was actually not employed as part of Team Rocket through most of Johto and managed to get themselves back in because a recruiter thought they were fanboys?
They're employed officially now, though. They have been talking personally with Giovanni from day 1 and following his orders. Currently, they're following orders of professor Seger who works for Giovanni and he's just assigned them to a mission that will most likely lead to a new plot for TR and Giovanni. The last couple of missions of TR in black uniforms lead to the confrontation between Team Rocket and Team Plasma so I imagine something similar is likely to happen again.

My point is, they are employed now. You can't compare the writing from Johto to the one of BW.

Crests are flaccid.

Ah well. That just makes me wonder; do they squish it into a little pile atop their heads, or flop them over like a goth fringe?

Anyway, this arc is another point in the series that really makes me wish I got back into the animé. Best Wishes does look worth watching... and at the start of the series, I never would have dreamed of saying that...

So we finally get to see Golett in the anime. I'm totally in. Man oh man, is it ever cute in that pic, too. XD

Wouldn't mind catching the Sawk appearance, along with the Meowth ep. I just wish I'd been able to catch the series from the very start, but everything seems to work against me here. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom