• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

All my 26 Unown their respective letters. i called R Unown P though.
i am now waiting to capture ! & ? and name them that

Pachirusu: Elice (This was supposed to be a mix of electric and ice, but now I realise pachirisu is not ice)

I named my Pikachu in Yellow version Battery. I also named the Charmander Flashfire, the Bulbasaur Weed, and Squirtle was Turtletime (ripoff of TMNT). I named the Snorlax I kept in my team George, and had a Pidgey named Beaker.

Machop = Tosser, cause of Seismic Toss I assume?
Gastly = Ghost
Oh and Hoothoot became just Hoot

This nickname isn't exactly stupid, but it is very PUN-ishing: I named my female Pikachu Ashley.

Oh my God I'm so funny.

I never nickname my Pokemon. I don't like nicknames. thats why I hate in-game trades. the NPCs you trade with always have Pokemon with the worst nicknames. Like the Rotom in BW named Eek. are you joking? Worse name ever!

I never nickname my Pokemon. I don't like nicknames. thats why I hate in-game trades. the NPCs you trade with always have Pokemon with the worst nicknames. Like the Rotom in BW named Eek. are you joking? Worse name ever!

Then why did you post here? =/
Anyway, I recently nicknamed my Unfezant "NO" and my Snubbull "Buggy."

Then why did you post here? =/
Anyway, I recently nicknamed my Unfezant "NO" and my Snubbull "Buggy."

because it had to do with nicknames. Although now that I think about it, it wasn't me that did this, but before I got Diamond and Pearl, I borrowed my friend's game and he had his little sister's Empoleon and it's nickname was Cutie. That was terrible.

All my 26 Unown their respective letters. i called R Unown P though.
i am now waiting to capture ! & ? and name them that
:eek:
I do the exact same thing....

I have a shiny Giratina that I named "Clover", as a nod to the Cloverfield monster and I have a freshly hatched Golett that I named "Sweetheart". Seriously. :sweat:

I'm actually toying with the idea of training said Golett and letting it evolve. Man, I am seriously twisted.

I was actually going through my games yesterday and talking to my sister about all of this stuff I was finding. Apparently I've had a lifelong trend of naming my Pokemon really stupid things.

Gloryhole - Roggenrola
Spanky - Charizard
Mr. Spooky - Gengar
Pitwig - Primeape (inside joke)
Fuckhead - Gyarados (I wasted way too many Ultra Balls on him)
Buttjuice - Grimer
Fluffy - Aerodactyl
Killer - Lapras
Dinkelburg - Omastar
Rockballs - Geodude
Fakeballs - Voltorb
Cabbage - Venusaur

I also have a Butterfree named Nibbles, but I accidentally called it Nipples once while it was a Caterpie. Then it turned into a Metapod and learned Harden.

Last edited:
My friend got a braviary from his sister. She named it Diaper. I was battling him, and it said "Go, Diaper!" WTFROFLMFAOLOLXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst nickname I ever gave a pokemon was Precious the Croagunk. Didn't let him evolve either so he would still look kinda like that thing off of lord of the rings. lol

I always name my Pokémon stupidly... seriously there's no Pokémon of mine without an embarrassing name XD

I have this problem: I hate how in the previous generations you had to nickname your Pokés or else their name would be in all caps. I didn't like how the caps sounded (it's like they're yelling their name at you wtf) so I usually nicknamed all/most of them.
This has led to:

Meanie the Ghastly
Snakey the Ekans
Feedle the Weedle (I think this rhyme is hilariously sounding)
Slowie the Slowpoke
Milky the Milktank
Nini the Female Nidoran and Nono the Male Nidoran
Wtf the Wobbuffet
Triotrio the Dugtrio

As you can imagine, this list of silly names goes on forever XD

Agent Spin the Golduck
NOOBoat the Lapras

And one guy from my class named all his Pokemon once by our names. I was a Kakuna which is cool compared to one guy who was a Magikarp.
...that's a insult.Being called Metapod/Kakuna is the same thing...
Long story short,he was calling you dick :eek:hdear:

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom