• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Giratina Origin Forme vs. Giratina Altered Forme

I remember the dream Giratina that I was looking to catch (and that I did catch, after recording and comparing multiple Giratina's stas and natures, I determined what Giratina's stats could optimally be)...

I voted for Origin. Origin is a name dear to my heart, not as of then, but as of now. (I game by a name kinda similar...) As well, The Altered Form just plainly isn't rendered well, in every game it has appeared in.

Origin forme. It has better design, and more useful in battle.

Both look cool, but I think Origin looks scarier and I prefer offensive Pokemon.

Origin. It looks more awesome, whereas Altered just looks awkward.

I prefer Altered form's respective offensive and huge defensive capabilities over Origin form's raw power,but both are great.

I voted for the Origin Forme. It has an advantage due to its higher offensive stats, and has Levitate as an ability. Plus, I like its design more; it looks more mysterious, sleek, wicked and... strangely beautiful? No wonder I have a soft spot for that form.

Altered Form.

Origin looks cooler, but the Grievous Orb is a serious waste of a hold item, and it's offensive stats still don't match those of many other Ubers. Altered Form can use hokld items, and it's stronger defensive stats work better with Giratina's 150 HP.

I really like the wings on the Altered form and the fact that it has six legs. A bit overdesigned, sure, but I think it makes the Pokémon look really cool overall. My biggest gripe is that the Altered form is less offensive than the Origin form.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom