• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Kami Trio and others to possibly appear in the anime this December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus to Appear in BW! this Winter

How interesting, the weather Isshu Trio are interesting Pokemon. I've never really liked there look, but there powers tom make Thunder, Storm, Earthquakes, and Tornados. Natural disasters basically is interesting, Pokemon that are at one with nature how fascinating. Pokemon Legendary ones tend to cause a lot of callateral damage I think it would be really cool, (AND THIS IS A HUGE STRETCH) If Iris or Dento could catch and use one of them temporarily. The fact that there appearing during Winter is a nice mirror to real life.

I do wonder if they would be allowed to make natural disasters, ya know. With all the horrible events with natural disasters happening.

Last edited:

Unless these legends are involved in a Team Rocket or Team Plasma arc, I really couldn't care less.

They're probably just going to be randomly thrown into filler plots.

Count me to the people who are not a big fans of this trio, but I still hope they get a good ol' Tomioka/Iwane treatment by the staff, unlike the legendaries did in DP (other than Dialga and Palkia/pixies). I also think it should be a two-parter, I mean there are three of them... that's a big number for featured Pokémon in just one episode!

This trio's appearance may or may not coincide with their roles in the BW games. Tornadus/Thundurus (in the games) have caused trouble on Unova Route 7, which is slightly north of Mistralton City. If these pokemon were to make their anime debuts in December, Ash and co. would need to be at least in Mistralton City by then in order for this to fit the game storyline, which is something I find to be unbelievable.

I have a feeling that this will end up becoming a story arc due to the nature of these pokemon's abilities. It is also possible that Team Rocket or Team Plasma may desire to obtain these pokemon as well.

I ain't a "fan" of them, but their designs are special, so I am looking forward to it! :D

I think they are pretty cool Pokemon. They aren't my favorite legendaries, but I'm looking forward to seeing them. I would much rather have the Musketeer Trio have movie roles or at least Kyurem or something.

This trio's appearance may or may not coincide with their roles in the BW games. Tornadus/Thundurus (in the games) have caused trouble on Unova Route 7, which is slightly north of Mistralton City. If these pokemon were to make their anime debuts in December, Ash and co. would need to be at least in Mistralton City by then in order for this to fit the game storyline, which is something I find to be unbelievable.

Yeah, no kidding. That means Ash would have 6 badges by the end of the year. That, more likely, won't happen. I do expect him to have 5 by years end, as I see them on the way to Mistralton city to even encounter this trio.

I just pray it's not handled as poorly as the Drakrai/Cresselia thing.

Re: BW051 - Satoshi & Dent VS Subway Masters

the pokemon stamp rally in japan each summer has been going on since at least the lugia movie, possibly also happened for the mewtwo movie, but i am not sure. the stamp rally is HUGE in kanto... while its going on, you cannot go anywhere on the JR lines without seeing hundreds of people wandering around collecting their pokemon stamps. in fact, its such a big deal in japan, i am shocked this is the first time its made it into the anime.

as for why i know it happened during the lugia movie, a friend of mine who was but a young japanese boy during that time DID the stamp rally, and showed me this page featuring the best pokemon ever :)
raichu_stamps_jr.jpg

also i can't believe some folks are already bored of the twins! is it actually the twins, or the fangirls that you don't like? XD in any case PLEASE USE YOUR EELEKTROSS, BOYS!!! ;_; what an amazing debut that would be for the electric eel line!! COME ON BOYOS!!
09051548_4e6470a6cb741.jpg
Gin, you translated the right half part of it i.e Kami trio anime debut. Can you translate the left side (whether it has anything new etc since it's related to BW anime; that logo on top)?
PS: Yanakii O_O

(whether it has anything new etc since it's related to BW anime; that logo on top)
JSYK many of Pokémon BW merchandise in Japan has the anime logo in them, even if it's not related to the current episodes of the anime. ^^;

09051548_4e6470a6cb741.jpg
Gin, you translated the right half part of it i.e Kami trio anime debut. Can you translate the left side (whether it has anything new etc since it's related to BW anime; that logo on top)?
PS: Yanakii O_O

meron is correct that most merch has that logo even if its not anime related. however i think this set is all anime related... simply because above the ones on the left it does say "pokemon who are the topics this winter appear!"

Re: Kami Trio and others to possibly appear this winter in the anime

If that's true, than we're going to see something this winter maybe involving either Ash's Tepig or Belle (the pig set), Cilan's Pansage (monkeymonkey) and...maybe Cheren? (kitties) .

If so, I'm excite.

i don't really care to be honest. This trio is pretty uninteresting in my opinion. I can see them getting an arc though.

Cool, thanks :)
Then I'm guessing it's Dent's Yanakii and Bel's Enbuoh.

Ooooooh! I shouldn't get my hopes up, but maybe Leopardas means we will see Team Plasma?

I'd love for Yanappu to evolve, partly because it's been grossly disappointing in the personality department (especially after being hyped up as a mascot), and partly because it's evo is currently vying with Hihidaruma as my fave 5th gen pokemon. That said, you definately wouldn't catch me placing any bets on it. I'd say Yanakey is more likely to be a one-off 'mon debut, or failing that, we'll just be getting a Yanappu focus episode. I wouldn't be averse to either, though!

Man, I would love Cilan to have a Simisage sometime down the line. Maybe Cilan would win a leaf stone in a sommelier competition or something? oh gosh please don't pull a Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden, writers ugggh

Confirmed to be in December by this scan

wwwdotuporg2024122.jpg

Looks like an epic Rocket plot. :)

Note: This thread is to be solely used to discuss the appearance of the Kami trio, the identity of that CotD, the Rocket inclusion in that plot, etc. To talk about a main character possibly catching a new pokémon, it belongs in the Pokémon Capture/Evolution/Release Thread, as always.

I'm just curious why does this Trio seem to get a lot of hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom