• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW051 - Satoshi & Dent VS Subway Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gamagaru and Maggyo ran off together during the battle and we never see them again that would be the best episode in the entire series! However, I predict Cilan using the crab. Ash can use whatever the hell he wants to. Actually it would be cool if Oshawott evolved here.

I actually would love to see Pansage battle here. He hasn't been seen battling in a long while and I'd quite frankly like to see Dent use the pokémon he lost to Ash with in this tag battle. I think it'd be fitting.

Seeing how the Subway Masters are using their in-game teams, Ash and Cilan are gonna be hard-prssed to win. Here's hoping they put up a decent fight. No Pikachu please.

Last edited:
"Satoshi, Dent VS Subway Masters!"

Really, online Pokemon community? That's the translation we're using for this episode's title? You don't want to use something that sounds at least a *little* more natural, like "Satoshi and Dent vs. the Subway Masters!"?

My. In comparsion to other in-game NPCs, the Subway Masters are getting some screentime, and they didn't do loads in the games, except battle you on your 21 winnning streak. For some other NPCs that did a lot more, and had no screentime- it's a bit unfair.
However, I'm still excited that Dento and Satoshi are battling. I wonder if they'll be able to synchornize together? They just seem to be very different trainers.

My. In comparsion to other in-game NPCs, the Subway Masters are getting some screentime, and they didn't do loads in the games, except battle you on your 21 winnning streak. For some other NPCs that did a lot more, and had no screentime- it's a bit unfair.
However, I'm still excited that Dento and Satoshi are battling. I wonder if they'll be able to synchornize together? They just seem to be very different trainers.

Well...yeah, that's true. But they're pretty popular in Japan (I'm guessing because of their "mysteriousness" and their character designs).

I think that this could be a good marker whether or not Dento's been paying attention to his goal (learning from Ash) or just dicking around XD

I think that this could be a good marker whether or not Dento's been paying attention to his goal (learning from Ash) or just dicking around XD
Or both... Though...
Emphasis on the dicking, mirite? ;D

And yes, the subway masters are veeerrrryyyy popular :p

Last edited:
You know, given how people are acting towards them on here, I can see some of the comments that we'll get in the future...

"OMG! Ash is using Oshawott against Clay?! HE IS THE LAMEST!!!"

"Aw man, why is Ash using against Skyla! HE HAS OTHER POKEMON!!!"

Seriously, I think some people will only be happy if Satoshi never uses Pikachu and Mijumaru in battles again.

It's funny, but I felt that even though that's Dento's goal, Ash seems to be learning more from him. But that's just my opinion.
"Dicking around"... Couldn't of put it better myself.

You know, given how people are acting towards them on here, I can see some of the comments that we'll get in the future...

"OMG! Ash is using Oshawott against Clay?! HE IS THE LAMEST!!!"

"Aw man, why is Ash using against Skyla! HE HAS OTHER POKEMON!!!"

Seriously, I think some people will only be happy if Satoshi never uses Pikachu and Mijumaru in battles again.

I don't think it's the first time that people have complained about Pikachu being overused. |D
And oshawott feels role-wise, very like Piplup, except not as pompous.

As much as I love Tepig, enjoy seeing Snivy, and not wish misfortune upon Oshawott, I'd rather not see the starters being used.

Maybe Swadloon and Pansage, so their types match. It'd be horrifyingly unpractical, but at least they could coordinate.

We don't need anything else than the Derpfish in. Ash can suck with any Pokemon he wants, nobody should care. ;)

Depending on who he's battling, Ash could/would suck no matter what Pokemon is uses. :3c

New scans

wwwdotuporg2024116.jpg
]
Bel apparantly sticks with the group while they're in Raimon City

wwwdotuporg2024120.jpg

So... it's gonna be Pansage and Pokabu

wwwdotuporg2024150.jpg

Stamp quest for Dent Metro Sommelier on the upper right? Sightseeing destinations for Satoshi and friend on the left?

Chandelure uses Psychic!
The teams in the Big Stadium are the Dottekotsu Eleven and the Hihidarumas. Iris is a fan of the Dottekotsu Eleven.

Turns out she's a fan of them because they train in Dragon Village.

I guess this stuff takes place during the Satoshi, and Dento battling against the Twins episode? It seems they visit the sports stadium, the roller coaster, and the ferris wheel as well?

And, we have our reason. It seems interesting that they have all these fun sightseeing things in one episode so that they don't have to spread the episodes out and this episode looks like fun. But I wanted an episode based around the Pokemon Musicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom