• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Kami Trio and others to possibly appear in the anime this December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kami Trio and others to possibly appear this winter in the anime

p.26
The adventures ahead will heat up even more!
Catch info on the Legendary Pokemon waiting along Satoshi's path! In a fearsome storm appear the trio of Tornalos, Voltolos and Landlos!! Why have they shown themselves? And, just how far does Team Rocket's plan extend... The adventure only gets hotter from here on out, so don't look away!!
p.27
|> In both hands, Tornalos prepares razor-sharp discus made from light! He attacks using the strength of the wind!?
<| Voltolos strikes back! It seems like the two are battling, but why!?
^ It looks like Landlos is stopping the pair fighting, but...? Just what does this painting depict...!?
Satoshi: Look forward to it!!
(-) The episode about these three is planned for broadcast in December! Look forward to it! (May differ in some regions)

That COTD or whoever that person is looks ugly, but it looks epic and nice to see Meowth actually next to Jessie and James again.

OH MY GOD, Iris is next to Gothorita, she's so so totally going to get it!

Note: This thread is to be solely used to discuss the appearance of the Kami trio, the identity of that CotD, the Rocket inclusion in that plot, etc. To talk about a main character possibly catching a new pokémon, it belongs in the Pokémon Capture/Evolution/Release Thread, as always.

Last warning guys. Those who don't use the http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/pokémon-evolution-capture-release-thread-30262/ will get infractions for Banned/Wrong Topic.

Amazing...just amazing...

But I must degrade my expectations.

The white uniforms really don't set the mood they should revert back to black.

Well, it was to be expected that these episodes would air sometime this year.

I am curious as to how the fighting between Tornadus and Thundurus will stop. These Pokemon have been causing trouble throughout the entire Unova region. It will be a three-way legendary Pokemon brawl.

Oh, and TRio is back... Yay... Let's hope that their inclusion in these episodes warrant something this time.

One thing this proves is I guess these three won't get a movie. Usually legendaries don't appear in episodes till AFTER they get a movie.

Much like the lake trio back in DP, I assume these 3 won't be in any of the BW movies.

They better not screw the Kami trio episode up like they did with Cresselia, or else I will be very angry. It's better that the Musketeers get the next movie to themselves, especially because of Keldeo. But at least the Kami trio is getting some screentime. Now if only Team Plasma made a suprise appearance in the episode...

New scan

416955969.jpg

Also disappointed with the TRio being in the Kami Trio episode(s); just like the Battle Subway miniarc, it looks like they're just pulling more serious and elaborate versions of the same shenanigans they always have. At the very least, the animators should to put Musashi and Kojiro back in their darker uniforms from BW1-22.
Oh, and TRio is back... Yay... Let's hope that their inclusion in these episodes warrant something this time.
Don't count on it. I'm afraid these sort of elaborate heists will probably be all the TRio does from now on, maybe even into the next series after BW.

Last edited:
Don't count on it. I'm afraid these sort of elaborate heists will probably be all the TRio does from now on, maybe even into the next series after BW.

Who said TR will even be in the next series?

Anyway I am not surprised Team Rocket's next big plot involved the Kami trio. I just hope they bring Giovanni back eventually. I can't see TR actually containing these legends though.

Who said TR will even be in the next series?

Anyway I am not surprised Team Rocket's next big plot involved the Kami trio. I just hope they bring Giovanni back eventually. I can't see TR actually containing these legends though.
Well, in order for the Rocket-dan to not be in the Gen VI series, the entire organization would need to suffer an epic downfall (preferably with plenty of cameos from the last three series, such as some of Satoshi's old Pokémon from Kanto) during BW, which in turn would require the TRio's plot actually going somewhere, which so far it hasn't since the ill-fated Rocket v. Plasma 2-parter.

As for them containing legendaries, I actually hope they manage to do just that (though I doubt that'll happen here with the Kami trio) since it would be a logical progression of the serious nature they've taken on since BW began. That and them being subsequently promoted to Rocket Admins. Could you imagine our heroes' reaction to the TRio in that position?

Re: Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus to Appear in BW! this Winter

Though I`m not that big a fan of the kami's, I like them better than the Regi's. Here's to hoping they don't lose my respect with bad writing! *toasts*

Well I guess that saved having to spend a movie on them?

*shrug*

I don't really like this trio of legends much.

So far, none of the fanbase seems to like the Kami Trio. The writers are not oblivious to this stuff *which begs the question, why aren't they trying to fix the damage done to the rest of the series? But that's a discussion for another thread*, why waste money on a movie no one will see? This is why there weren't any movies solely based on the Regi's, and they had only a minor part, if any, in them.

I dont know why everybody dislikes the Kami trio? Riding clouds, the only male-only legendary trio, connection with weather and MANLINESS. I love these legendaries. Im SOOO excited about the episode itself, they look awesome, most probably Landorus will appear in the middle of nowhere, or Ash and the group will have to reawaken him, in order to calm the other two. And a cute Gothorita? My god, PLEASE let someone own it and never evolve it, cause honestly, I dont like how Gothitelle looks in anime. And hopefully its not just a pokemon of that random COTD (but most probably it is since he does own a Swoobat which is psychic type).

SO all in all, looking very forward to this episodee. ^^

So Landorus knows Hyperbeam and in the preview, it was chasing Tornadus and Thundurus as well, I think. Looks interesting.

Stunfisk.

Stunfisk.

Stun. Fisk.

Stuuuunfiiiiisk.

Stunfisk.

Stunfeesk.

Oh yeah, this is going to be good. She's going to destroy the Kami trio and laugh in their charred, ruined faces.

I swear, Professor Zager is now the new Giovanni. TRio always talking about how their contributions in this episode are going to benefit the professor's research...

Anyways, these episodes are going to be good. I can't wait to see Pikachu, Excadrill, and Stunfisk working together to battle the two legendary pokemon (not that they will do much to stop them).

She's going to destroy the Kami trio and laugh in their charred, ruined faces.

"She?" Cilan's Stunfisk's gender has yet to be confirmed in the anime.

And I doubt that Pikachu and Stunfisk are going to be doing much of anything. Landorus is the one that will save the day; Ash and the others would not be performing that ritual to awaken that pokemon otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom