• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP033/EP500 title revealed

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
スキです!ポケモンなりきり大会!!
"It's Love! Turning Into Pokémon Convention!!"

That's the best translation I could do. If someone is better, go for it.

This will air May 10.

Could be a shipping episode, or another "two Pokemon fall in love" type episode.

Maybe we'll get more Buneary/Pikachu? ;)

According to Sushi, the raw japanese has "suki desu", which she comments is something like Sukizo would say...

So...Sukizo episode???? :X

The romanization of the title is:
スキです!ポケモンなりきり大会!!
Suki desu! Pokémon Narikiri Taikai!!

Narikiri is a hard word to translate, but it means to completely transform into something else. The word wasn't used in the title of [bp]EP241[/bp] to describe transformation. That was へんしん henshin, which is more like "metamorphosis."

"Evolution" is "shinka," by the way, which is nowhere in the title. Don't forget Aipom is in the 10th movie poster along with Buoysel and Pinpuku who have yet to be caught, so I'm 99% sure this isn't evolution.

EDIT:
According to Sushi, the raw japanese has "suki desu", which she comments is something like Sukizo would say...

So...Sukizo episode???? :X

Sukizo says, "Suki desu ne." The "ne" is important!! :p

Wait a sec... if it's love and tranformation.... that means MISTY IS COMING BACK AND ASH REALIZES HE LOVES HER! ZOMG! HUZZAH!

Seriously, I hope this episode will have to do with Buneary and Pikachu. Then again, it probably will be a love situation between the random characters of the day. :/

It's actually SUKI as the word is in Katakana. I know that doesn't change the meaning, but there must be a reason for why they emphasize it.

I thought of that too.

What are the chances of them bringing back an AG character who appeared in two eps of Hoenn?

Probably not likely.

Would be cool, though. It'd be nice to see him again.

The love is probably between the characters of the day. As much as Misty returning in episode 500 to confess her love to Ash would be great, there's a 0% chance of that happening. So I'm more intrigued by the context of the transformation. I'm going to go with evolution due to the 100 episode 'tradition'.
Would be cool, though. It'd be nice to see him again.
Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him appearing in a Max special.

I'm going to go with evolution due to the 100 episode 'tradition'.
OMG Dustox is gonna evolve so it finally has a reason to stay!!!!

Yeah my guess would probably say somethings gonna evolve just cause it's a hundreth. Then again having seen that poster the only important pokemon that could be evolving are Cacnea or Mime Jr., cause I really think that's gonna happen.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom