• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Did you like your finished request

• ITS AMAZING!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • really good

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ugly

• OMG what is this thread doing open!?!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!!

Here Draya:
chocolateh.png

If you copy the URL don't be supurised that the word chocolate is in it.
I felt like being creative.

Last edited:

ATTENTION!
The Summer style is now available at Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop for a limited amount of time! This new sprite style end on the 1st of November 2011!
Summer:
iaza18417475145200.png
Normal:
Spr_4d_154_m.png

aahhhh clever very clever. and ironic to the fact that Australia is also heading to summer.

it's supposed to be heading there...

though in the last week its been so windy i wouldn't be suprised if i saw a tornado down the street.
then there is the rain...

okay then how about 1 summer aura guardian and 1 regular aura guardian trainer sprites?

ive got a challenge for you darkrai. a gym badge that looks like the dragon amulet from dragonfable.

Not sure if I cancelled the Charizard/Sazandra splice, but if not, then cancel it.

In its place, may I have a Steel-Type Flareon instead?

May i request a Trainer Re-Color
may i have a B/W scientist with orange hair and black slacks please?

CHALLENGE ALERT!!!!!!

I would like to challenge you by requesting a...

Dragon/Fire...

CHIKORITA!!!!!! :evil: Note: If I was slacking off in the shop, sorry, I barley have time to use the computor because I'm foccusing on school and other times I forget I work here

I forgot this thread existed...

And don't worry SD, if i forgot about this place, i'm sure most of you would too.

Because of the recent...vacancy I WOULD LIKE ALL CUSTOMERS TO POST tHEIR REQUESTS AGAIN.
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom