• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW052 - Satoshi VS Champion Adeku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alder has always been the type of trainer who presents himself as a goofy and eccentric individual, but is very reflective and philosophical beneath the surface. We know that in the games that Alder has been travelling around Unova to cope with losing his first pokemon in battle. I hope that the writer of this episode doesn't treat Alder as simply a comic relief character, because he has a lot more to offer to both Ash and Trip than to just prove that not all Champion trainers have to be serious all of the time.

He is awesome but nothing like Takeshi if everyone that hits on someone is like Takeshi, well Oshawott is like Takeshi.

Mijumaru is a Pokemon, Adeku is flirting with Nurse Joi a person Takeshi always would. Besides that he reminded me of Adeku a lot even before flirting.

I honestly can't stop laughing every time I see this in the preview
tumblr_lsn5ymibvK1qg9x1ao1_500.gif
Hahaha. Adeku, ILU already xD
I'm wondering what the hell he's doing in that scene? Is he trying to encourage Bouffalant? This would be strange because it's not that Boufallant doesn't want to battle, it's quite the opposite: Alder doesn't want to.

The preview also shows Officer Jenny scolding Alder. Considering that Jenny is voiced by Cynthia's VA Emily Jenness, this is a nice metaphor for Cynthia being superior to Alder because she's allowed to scold him :p

I'm wondering what the hell he's doing in that scene? Is he trying to encourage Bouffalant? This would be strange because it's not that Boufallant doesn't want to battle, it's quite the opposite: Alder doesn't want to.

I'd say it's opposite. Going by his expression, it seems to be more of a "Do your best!" gesture of encouragement, though Bouffalant doesn't seem too happy that his trainer isn't being more focused.

So this preview shows Gigalith battling Bouffalant...That's interesting, since the preview showed Alder taking matters into his own hands so to speak. Could Bouffalant possibly lose to Gigalith because he' tired from his battle with Pikachu, leaving his trainer to take care of it?

So this preview shows Gigalith battling Bouffalant...That's interesting, since the preview showed Alder taking matters into his own hands so to speak. Could Bouffalant possibly lose to Gigalith because he' tired from his battle with Pikachu, leaving his trainer to take care of it?
I so hope this will be the case! Imagine how embarrassing it would be for Alder! :p A champion's Pokemon that is exhausted after ONE battle against a trainer who's not really that strong compared to Elite Four standards.

The preview also shows Officer Jenny scolding Alder. Considering that Jenny is voiced by Cynthia's VA Emily Jenness, this is a nice metaphor for Cynthia being superior to Alder because she's allowed to scold him :p

Uh. that's kind of a reach, there, pal.

with the Gigalith thing, maybe he just doesn't want it to faint Bouffalant? Maybe he sees that Bouffalant is running out of steam and goes lol nope and throws it because he doesn't want to lose another Pokemon again :< i dunno, that's my brain overthinking maybe.

I think the Bouffalant charging scene and the Gigalith charging scene are from different scenes. Why would Bouffalant go and battle Gigalith and then Alder just throws Gigaltih, that's even weirder than Alder being able to throw a Gigalith.

Mijumaru is a Pokemon, Adeku is flirting with Nurse Joi a person Takeshi always would. Besides that he reminded me of Adeku a lot even before flirting.

But they have nothing in common besides that...

Smash Preview

- Gigalith charges.
- Trip pushes Ash.
- Ash pushes Trip.
- They keep pushing/nudging each other because they want to battle Alder I assume.
- Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.

Smash Preview

- Gigalith charges.
- Trip pushes Ash.
- Ash pushes Trip.
- They keep pushing/nudging each other because they want to battle Alder I assume.
- Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.

That maybe the best interaction we may see from them.

Interesting. If both of them battle Alder, does this mean he could use something else besides Bouffalant?

interesting... didn't know trip was gonna be there. At least Ash gets a shot at the champ. But I wonder about that gigalith... anyone think its Trips???

To be more specific, Ash and Trip were actually pushing the other away so that they could be the first one to challenge Alder to a battle.

interesting... didn't know trip was gonna be there. At least Ash gets a shot at the champ. But I wonder about that gigalith... anyone think its Trips???

It's definitely not Trip's pokemon. Trip was just as surprised as Ash and his friends when he saw Alder attempting to battle a Gigalith by himself. Trip was also on the same side of the screen as Ash and his friends when this happened so he is definitely not challenging Alder to a battle here.

I wonder what happens that makes, Ash, Cilan, Iris, Pikachu, Axew and Trip worried. I guess it could be Alder saying that he's not doing his best or Gigalith appearing.

Thursday is Pocket Monsters: Best Wish!
Junsar: You're Under Arrest!!
This week's episode is Satoshi vs Champion Adeku!
Shoetea: Don't get in my way!! I'm the one you should battle!
Together with Shoetea, Satoshi asks the Isshu League Champion for a battle!
Adeku: HAHAHA Being popular is a pain.
But...!?
Iris: Without even saying its name?!
Adeku doesn't attack at all!
Iris: He still won't evade the attack?!
The truth behind Adeku's battle strategies is...?!
Dent: This is how a champion fights?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom