• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why hello there! o:

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I was a bit shy about joining this place...but after having a bit of a discussing with Ghost, here I am! I would like to say hi to the residents here at Bulbagarden. From browsing around and lurking this place a bit...it's definitely really kinda relaxing here. n___n; I really do like the atmosphere, to be quite honest with you. It's a bit different around here too, so I'll definitely need someone to give me some pointers around and whatnot.

But yeah! Into the actual introduction! I'm Twilight Sky, of course. A lot of people call me Derk as a nickname, so you guys can feel free to do just that. As for the forum I'm from? Well, I come from PC and have been staying there a while. I wanted someplace new to join, and I figured bulbagarden would be my best bet! hopefully I made the right choice.

But Hiya! n___n; Nice to meet everyone, and I'll definitely be posting around the forums, yes?

Hey! Listen! Welcome. ^^
I think I might have seen you around PC.

I was a bit shy about joining this place...but after having a bit of a discussing with Ghost, here I am! I would like to say hi to the residents here at Bulbagarden. From browsing around and lurking this place a bit...it's definitely really kinda relaxing here. n___n; I really do like the atmosphere, to be quite honest with you. It's a bit different around here too, so I'll definitely need someone to give me some pointers around and whatnot.

But yeah! Into the actual introduction! I'm Twilight Sky, of course. A lot of people call me Derk as a nickname, so you guys can feel free to do just that. As for the forum I'm from? Well, I come from PC and have been staying there a while. I wanted someplace new to join, and I figured bulbagarden would be my best bet! hopefully I made the right choice.

But Hiya! n___n; Nice to meet everyone, and I'll definitely be posting around the forums, yes?
Tsk tsk, that Ghost!

Welcome to the forums. The atmosphere 'ere--yeah, 'tis tolerable.

Welcome to the forums, and have fun! Why not join the Mentoring Program, by the way? It's in the same subforum as the introductions. In the meantime, post around in threads and be active in general! I hope to see you again!

Welcome to the forums, and have fun! Why not join the Mentoring Program, by the way? It's in the same subforum as the introductions. In the meantime, post around in threads and be active in general! I hope to see you again!

Thanks~! I did notice it, but I keep forgetting to actually check in there. I will make sure to check it out though~! Thanks!

Welcome to the Forums! Have fun, and post wisely!

n__n Of course! I mainly stick around in Life, the universe, and everything forum but I'll occasionally post on the Pokemon-related forums, too!

Welcome to the forums, Twilight Sky. I hope you have a nice time.

I already am! Thanks for the greet, by the way. :D

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom