• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW053 - Somewhere over the rainbow! Musical with Marakacchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VA list ain't out yet because next week is the Pikachu short, I guess.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1937/34517301.jpg

This image was posted in other thread on Sppf. It could be fake, I have no idea, but I'd love to see this. <3
Well, There is a megazine that show the pokemon episode as a comie before airing
It could be from there
Plus, Look how perfectly Iris is drawn, If this is a fanart then I wanna know the artist & ask him to drew more Iris's picture with various outfit
I wonder, if Ash enter Pokemon Musical then there should be only Ash & Co's pokemon there
Where did all those other pokemon show up

Well, There is a megazine that show the pokemon episode as a comie before airing
It could be from there
Plus, Look how perfectly Iris is drawn, If this is a fanart then I wanna know the artist & ask him to drew more Iris's picture with various outfit
I wonder, if Ash enter Pokemon Musical then there should be only Ash & Co's pokemon there
Where did all those other pokemon show up
It's neither from 1st Year's nor is it fanart, it's from another magazine named Nursery which has an even younger age focus than 1st Year's. While it is official and anime-styled, it is not part of the anime canon. Last month a comic in Nursery was about finding Tamagetake for Akino Mebukijika to celebrate mushroom-picking or something I guess, but nothing similar happened in the anime episode, so I'm guessing this is thematically based upon; yet an alternate view upon the events of BW051. That said, we should get 1st Year's scans before the month ends, so they could possibly cover this ep too with BW breaking for the DP special.

All the starters are out again, where are Ash's other captures? You'd think they'd use the fillers to give some spotlight to his other captures. It really drives the point home that the writers only intend Ash's extra pokemon this saga to be battle machines.

All the starters are out again, where are Ash's other captures? You'd think they'd use the fillers to give some spotlight to his other captures. It really drives the point home that the writers only intend Ash's extra pokemon this saga to be battle machines.

We don't know if this is a filler or not and we get it, he hardly uses his reserves. Though, Tranquill's VA is one of the Marcatus, Iris's Excadrill is another and Trip/Ash's Scraggy's VA voices the 3rd Maractus.

Honestly, I don't care about the starters appearing as much as I care about Emonga appearing. Can we have one episode where Tsutarja appears not to battle but to show personality where Emonga doesn't appear? Tsutarja used to have a lot of personality in its early episodes until she was turned into Emonga's puppet... meh. Still this episode looks okayish. Again, so glad that Yanappu is there and seems to have some prominence and some personality. :)

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...110271900.html

Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Pansage and Emolga will appear in this episode and the VA list apparently mentions a moderator, I think. It might be a bad translation.
Satoshi and friends train the Pokemon Dance Team "Trio The Marakatch" who are aiming for musicals!? Pikachu, Mijumaru, Kibago, Yanap...everyone dance&music!
Part 1
Continuing on their adventure going to Hodomoe City, in a certain town Satoshi and friends meet the, "Cactus" Pokemon, Marakatch Dance Team "Trio The Marakatch" that are practicing dancing.
For Tobio, a trainer dreaming of appearing in Raimon City's Pokemon Musical and "Trio The Marakatch", this town's Pokemon Performance Convention is to be a test of their skills.
Part 2
In order to win at the Convention, Tobio and friends are practicing again and again to complete their dance climax move, "Over The Rainbow!", but seeing that they can't pull it off well, Satoshi and friends decide to help!?

Cast:
Satoshi…Rika Matsumoto Pikachu…Ikue Ootani
Dent…Mamoru Miyano Iris…Aoi Yuuki
Kibago…Minami Tsuda Mijumaru…Misato Fukuen
Pokabu…Wasabi Mizuta Tsutarja…Megumi Hayashibara
Emonga…Mika Kanai Yanap…Chika Fujimura
Marakatch(Maa-kun)…Chinami Nishimura Marakatch(Raa-kun)…Akeno Watanabe Marakatch(Catchin)…Furushima Kiyotaka Tobio…Naomi Shindou
Chairman…Kensuke Satou Narration…Unshou Ishizuka

I assume the Chairman/Moderator will be a judge-like person at the Performance Convention...

Rainbow? Move? Starters?

Don't tell me we'll me seeing the Pledge/Oath attacks.

Hide in Plain Sight is superior to me in every way and he wins the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
As expected, the "mascot" pokemon are the ones that will be used in this episode. I'm not surprised.

This is going to be one of those filler episodes where Ash and co. use their pokemon to help out a random character and his pokemon perfect a combination move.

Blehh. I've got zero expectations for this episode. The only thing I'm looking forward to is some cute bunny cacti. Shame, really, I think they could've done a good episode with a wild Maractus. (Yes yes, judging an episode before seeing it, I know...)

At least the musical dude is a guy. So tired of the singers and dancers always being female.

Rainbow? Move? Starters?

Don't tell me we'll me seeing the Pledge/Oath attacks.

Good Idea, but I hope the starters don't use them.

This is going to be one of those filler episodes where Ash and co. use their pokemon to help out a random character and his pokemon perfect a combination move.

We don't know that yet...

If Ash's starters use those moves then it will be no big deal .They could forget them when they get stronger and learn better moves. Water pledge would be a nice replacement for Oshowatt's water gun. Dunno about the other 2 though....

I really hope the speculation is wrong and that they don't learn those moves in this episode. Tsutarja and Pokabu need more of a variety of different typed moves in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom