• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW058 - Dent and Pod, The Brothers Battle! Baoppu VS Yanappu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Upcoming Cilan vs Chili episode

Yay! i just knew that they weren't going to forget the other two monkeys... oh, and their Waiterboys too, i initially liked Cress better then Chilli, but BlackAdventures changed that (INB4 EATING OF OUR BODIES IS RECOMMENDED), i'm just so glad that they're bringing one of them, i hope Cress appears too, but that can be saved for later...
also... do we have any confirmation about which move it is?

BW058 - Dent VS Pod

BW058 - "デントとポッド兄弟バトル!バオップVSヤナップ!!"
Translation: "Dent and Pod, The Brothers Battle! Baoppu VS Yanappu!!"
Airing on: "December 1, 2011"
Source: Newtype

266px-BW058.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW058 - Dent VS Pod

So excited to see Pod again! :-D

Re: BW058 - Dent VS Pod

Did we need a whole new thread?

This isn't a new thread, it's just the old thread with updated information and a newly changed title.

Hopefully, the battle in this episode will last a bit more than five minutes. I wonder if Pod thinks that Dento just left to goof off while he and Cress are working their butts off to compensate for his absence. I mean, what he would think if he knew of Dento's frequent...uh, side-hobbies that he's been pursuing? XP Surely he would have have a hard time seeing how it would relate to his "learning" experience :p

Of course, we all know that everything Dento does is completely relevant to his goals, yup XD

I wonder if their elemental monkey's will evolve in this ep. It would be a good ep for it too.

Um. I really don't see Pansage evolving anytime soon D: Not in the same ep as learning a new move, I don't think. And Simisage doesn't seem to suit Cilan at all.

December 1st, huh?

......is it December 1st yet? ;~;

Um. I really don't see Pansage evolving anytime soon D: Not in the same ep as learning a new move, I don't think. And Simisage doesn't seem to suit Cilan at all.

December 1st, huh?

......is it December 1st yet? ;~;

I know, Simisage isn't fabulous enough for Cilan. Or cute enough. I have a hard time seeing it EVER evolve, to be honest.

Argh, I cannot wait to see this!! I'd love it if Chili became (at least) a temporary traveling companion or something, like Barry used to do.

This episode has killed more fangirls than the security at Justin Bieber and Jonas Bros. concerts combined. *shot*

But still, the bishie fuel+Pansage development+Driftveil=Good episode for those who like bishonen.

Mostly me. |D kdjfsldk chili.

I know, Simisage isn't fabulous enough for Cilan. Or cute enough. I have a hard time seeing it EVER evolve, to be honest.

Argh, I cannot wait to see this!! I'd love it if Chili became (at least) a temporary traveling companion or something, like Barry used to do.

....they would have to clean bits of me off of the wall if that happened. holy crap.

According to the summary Pod comes to challenge Dent, loses, but then blames the lose to his Pokemon. I guess the primary focus of the episode will take place after the battle.

Awwwwwww this plot kinda sounds adorable and some nice character moment for Pod. I'm hoping Dent is involved in helping him see the light, and then loses to Pod in a rematch. I want some nice brotherly moments.

Well, Simisage can be like a foil for Cilan. The wild, rough monkey and his calm, gentleman trainer. But honestly, I don't see Pansage evolving for a while, same for Chili's Pansear in this one ep.

Oh boy, character development for the brothers! <3 Chili seems like a sore, childish loser after the battle and Cilan tries to help him (and Pansear) out, and maybe battle a second time. (Still hoping for childhood flashbacks!)

CHILI. Why are you so dumb. I love you but why are you dumb, dear D:<

Oh well. Cilan will probably teach him not to be a brat. |3

Four losses against major characters in a row; Chili has defended his title of being the ultimate punching bag battler in the anime.

Regardless of the result, Pansage does use a new attack so there is some development there. What a shame that they brought back the character that has already lost a lot of times and with a Fire-type pokemon with Flame Charge and Fire Punch no less. This episode would have been more interesting if Cress was actually the one to battle Cilan. Panpour got less appearances than Pansear, also.

I'm gonna get some hate, but it really does seem like a corny episode and an excuse to bring back Cilan's brothers which imo I'd rather see as Cotd's. I am aware they would have to show up again eventually considering the fact we had to endure Misty's siblings and brock's siblings on a couple of occasions. I guess I'll have to see the episode before I judgfe it further lol.

I don't think we'd have to worry about Pansage evolving since it evolves via Leaf Stone, right?

Unless Chili, in his fury over losing, chucks a Leaf Stone at Pansage, who subsequently evolves, all the while triumphantly yelling "Suck on that, bro!" while Cilan sobs like a baby over his fabulous "vintage" being forced to evolve into its much less adorable form.

But, you know, that's not going to happen. Because that's ridiculous. Then again, this is BW...

On another note, I'll concur with the desire to see some childhood flashbacks. I bet Chili used to tie his brothers up with jump ropes and stuff them inside meat freezers, where they stayed until their mom found them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom