• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW058 - Dent and Pod, The Brothers Battle! Baoppu VS Yanappu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, I'll concur with the desire to see some childhood flashbacks. I bet Chili used to tie his brothers up with jump ropes and stuff them inside meat freezers, where they stayed until their mom found them.
Nah, I'd say Cress would do those things. He seems evil enoughm what with that emo hair of his.

Staff info:
Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard, Director: Ken'ichi Nishida
Animation director: Izumi Shimura

On another note, I'll concur with the desire to see some childhood flashbacks. I bet Chili used to tie his brothers up with jump ropes and stuff them inside meat freezers, where they stayed until their mom found them.

I would not put it past him. |D Oh Chili. Probably got the snot kicked out of him by Cress after, but that doesn't seem like something they'd actually put in the anime though D: ....I bet if they showed them as kids, Chili would be shown as a bully though. <3

Childhood flashbacks are a must!

Pod and Dent get a brotherly love episode?

Can I get a FUCK YEAH?

Pod must be the youngest triplet...!

I DEMAND FLASHBACKS AND CHIBI TRIPLETS

I'm gonna get some hate, but it really does seem like a corny episode and an excuse to bring back Cilan's brothers which imo I'd rather see as Cotd's. I am aware they would have to show up again eventually considering the fact we had to endure Misty's siblings and brock's siblings on a couple of occasions. I guess I'll have to see the episode before I judgfe it further lol.

Yeah, well atleast there is some battling involved and not just a filler about someone else who has another bad attitude. Speaking of which, why are alot of the character in BW so stucky and mean?

You know, it just hit me that Chili is pretty much the punching bag of his brothers. Ash obviously beat him, and there's confirmation that Trip and Burgundy defeated him as well. Meanwhile Cress was the only one who DIDN'T lose against Ash... XD I was wondering why Trip namedropping Chili in the Don Battle seemed so familiar until I remembered Burgundy did the same.

I'm admittedly miffed that Cress doesn't seem to be set for an appearance because I always favored him and his monkey over the other two, but the premise of this already makes this a very interesting prospect and I'm very much FUCK YES for potential childhood flashbacks. No development for Cilan, they say? Hah. I knew it; I've said outright that they'd develop Cilan in due time. It's due time soon, apparently. Thank god I can actually count on BW for something positive for once.

In my opinion this would be a good time for Cilan to have a Simisage out of the deal somehow, but I won't cry bitch tears if it doesn't happen. I just want something to evolve already, gawd.

Hopefully this episode will clarify whether or not Cilan's the only Connoisseur of the triplets; that's been bugging me for ages for some reason.

I'm still bummed that Cress probably won't be shown... When is this episode supposed to air?

X333 I can't wait for this episode. I really hope that Dento and Pod show some of their brotherly love in this. A flashback is a must xD I've wanted to see chibi Dento/Pod/Corn for a while now. My worries for this is that it'll go 1 > 2 > 3 in plot, and I really want there to be some emotion between the brothers, but given how BW has had some great episodes so far, I don't think this should be a concern (or at least I hope not XD)

I'm sort of inclined to agree with Pod about his Pokemon being awful. The elemonkeys are rather mediocre. But then again, considering he's only the first Gym Leader and only has one Pokemon, I also think he just sucks.

I dunno, I mean Cress seems to do okay with Panpour, and Cilan's Pansage is pretty boss. CHILI, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Cress and Cilan do so much better than Chili because they EV trained their monkeys and he didn't, kyu.

And that's why Chili is my least favorite of the three. I usually like characters who can keep their shit together.

I really hope we get something out of Chili personally. Having him flip his shit is cool, and it's definitely a tep up from that generic, worn bishie crap. I really hope he doesn't end up coming off as Cilan 2.0.

Oh, he probably won't. I can't see him doing that. From the little we've seen of him, he seems a little more on the manic, almost Barry-like side. :D

Lol the brothers are all very different from each other. He definitely WON'T be like Dento. (I mean for one thing just how they introduce themselves is different ^^; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom