• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW059 - Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we knew about that before, but I don't think the resurrection grass is for the gym battle. One of his Pokemon could be sick and he needs to take care of it the meantime, so he asks for them to go to Milso Island to get it.
I see. I just wanted to make sure I was reading it right, thanks. ^^ If he's got a sick Pokémon, I wonder what happened to it that made it so sick that it needed some revival grass to recover...

Can't wait for the preview after tomorrow's episode!

Charles appearing here isn't making me jump for joy. Honestly, I felt his one appearance was enough. Still, I can't wait for these episodes.

That Doryuuzu had better be Yacon's :p

Given that Clay is in these eps I guess people worried about his screentime can be put to rest. He'll be in 4 episodes overall, even if he was barely in BW58.

Oddly enough, that means Elesa got the least screentime of all the BW Gym leader so far. Even Aloe got 3 eps.

[video=youtube;Bhg99Qq9w-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhg99Qq9w-w[/video]

the animation is AWESOME,but I don't want to get too excited, because this episdoes might be the same as Darkrai vs Cresealia,despite the title of the episode,Darkrai and cresealia only apeared at the last minute in the episode and they did nothing AT ALL !!

I am getting the feeling that Team Rocket won't appear that much during these two episodes...

Given that Clay is in these eps I guess people worried about his screentime can be put to rest. He'll be in 4 episodes overall, even if he was barely in BW58.
I don't know, I'm still not satisfied. He appeared for all of a minute and a half in the A*Gilder episode and it looks like he'll get the same screentime in this one. Whereas you have Arti and his giant butterfly belt buckle of doom getting three fairly full episodes. I have hopes that in the future, Yacon'll have something to do with Chargestone Cave or Twist Mountain, and that the mine he cited as the reason he was too busy to battle Satoshi in the first place will get more focus instead of turning into another convenient dead plot device.

That being said, the animation for this ep looks nice; looks like they kept with Iris's "spiritual" nature by having her pray to what I assume is Landlos's shrine, though I wonder why she's doing it instead of Yuuto (I think that's the character's name?), who seems to be the native here. Interesting little headdress thing Iris is wearing though.

Charles will be in this two-parter? Meh. What good will he be without his A*Gilder persona/Accelgor?

Clay is also present, but I am not surprised about this either. That Excadrill could well very belong to him if it also knew Focus Blast.

Funny how there's no TR in the preview at all when they set this whole thing up.

Iris using magic cracks me up. It reminded me of the time when all of us were speculating Iris to be a witch :p

Iris using magic cracks me up. It reminded me of the time when all of us were speculating Iris to be a witch :p
Man, BW would've been so much better! And it wouldn't be *that* far-fetched either. They did have witch trainers in RSE, after all...

Uhh, need to catch up with the anime... The animation looks really great!

Well, that's my first impression when Iris is shown with magic powers, and it's cool to see Iris having a major role in this one. One thing I don't get: were you actually around when that speculation happened (joined at June 2011 when speculation happened a lot earlier)?

Thanks for reading.

Was that a Pikachu and Maggyo Electric combo? Thats it! I'm going to wake up early and watch this episode.

BW59errors.png
Wow, the episode hasn't even aired yet and two animation errors already.

Your Error #2 is just because of the lightning effect... it isn't missing. ^^;

I don't mind those mistakes as long as the general animation is awesome as it seems to be. Iwane is one of the best animators in Pokémon (even though he is not the AD, everything in the preview seems to come from his hands, I suppose he's doing Key Animation or something) and he makes a lot of mistakes like that (this or people just watch his episodes with more attention and thus are able to spot those errors). I rarely spot those things, and thus I don't really mind them, as I'm more focused on Iwane's depiction of the Pokémon world.

I practically have no interest in Kami Trio
I just wanna see Iris on the pretty outfit
How about u ?

So it looks like neither Iwane or Tamagawa's animating this two-parter. :-(
I don't recognize Tatsuya Annoura either, has s/he animated Pocket Monsters in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom