• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst way to faint

The worst way to faint in a battle?

• Being Walled and watching your HP get drained by Leech Seed.

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Flinch multiple times, then taking a critical hit.

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • Being asleep for 5 turns, seeing your Pokemon attacked, and you helpless.

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters
Can I get a 'none of the above, because the worst way to be KOed is by accidentally hitting the self-KO button?' option?

By far the flinching for me. So much rage. "How dare you stop my attacks?! FFFFFFFFFFFF-"

forgetting your down to only 1 'mon and using perish song. knocking out yourself. i did it in the battle factory with a lapras. the shame :(

All of those choices are pretty bad (bad as in bad to go through). I guess I hate falling asleep and not being able to attack (I HATE spore and its 100% accuracy) or being walled to death, but I think a critical hit that kills you takes the cake. It always seems to happen to me when I am at full health, too. :(

Say you're fighting a fire-typed opponent. Now, you're pretty confident in your ability to defeat them.
They use Flamethrower. It leaves you with about 20 HP left, still enough time to finish them-
You were burned.

Gens 1-3 Posioned while walking.
All gens: Crits or Metronomed OHKO moves.

Ugh, flinching and sudden critical hits always happen to my team. I really do dislike it whenever that happens as it always gave me a false hope that my Pokemon would be able to win against its opponent.

I think the worst way to die is slapping yourself to death while confused. Adding insult to injury is when it's caused by "Swagger". That has got to be one of the ultimate Troll moves in pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom