• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

Darn. At least it wasn't mudkip...

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

Now there's no way in heck we'll ever get other Pokemon's DW abilities via breeding from a DW Ditto other than a new area.

Hey there new to the community!! I was hoping to that a a pokemon from other previous gen. (I, II, III) would win. I think it would be a lot harder to get a legit Deoxys or previous gen. pokemon than a pokemon from the IV and V generation.

Now there's no way in heck we'll ever get other Pokemon's DW abilities via breeding from a DW Ditto other than a new area.

It is always impossible to get a DW ability out of Ditto. Right?

It is always impossible to get a DW ability out of Ditto. Right?

Pretty sure this is correct. Could test this theory if someone wants, though.

Dang it! >:| not ANOTHER banned-from-everything-&-the-kitchen-sink llama!!! D:<

That's it, I'm NN'ing that thing "Shit" and handing it out on the GTS. The thing is nothing more than dex fodder :/

To all you ditto fan boyz who wanted some horrible common pokemon to win such a great event.. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!The KIDS WHOM THE GAME WAS MADE FOR ANYWAY got there way!!! Not you cry baby no life tournament players!!!! And for all you lil trolls out there.. HOW DO YOU “LIEK” THAT!!!!!! GO ARCEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sweatlol::banana::bounce::mallet::thumbup::goof:

What are you, two years old?

Anywho, I didn't vote, soooo... Yay Arceus?

I believe that Arceus's win was legit. Theres no proof of obvious cheating like with Mudkip or Ditto. Arceus was also the most popular Pokemon in another poll if I am correct.

In any case, don't really care now, as Arceus > Trollkip any day of the week. We'll get Ditto eventually anyways I'm sure.

What a waste of a chance for something useful. I personally wanted Totodile, though I know he had no chance. There's no point in getting a 7th Arceus though.

I also bet that Ditto will be available somewhere in the Dream World sometime.

Most people took this opportunity to vote for an event legendary that you can rarely get legitamately.

Well I don't have arceus yet and thank god its not freakin mudkip that won

Stop hating on mudkipz Dx Anyway I'm a Ditto supporter and its very sad to see Arceus win this. All you little kids enjoy a Pokemon that's easily findable on about any trade forum..

I actually voted for Alakazam. Not to troll people, I just genuinely wanted a Magic Bounce Alakazam.

Meh. Enjoy your pointless dust-collecting existence in the deepest recesses of my storage box, Fencegoat.

Edited to remove flaming.

Last edited:

The poll was rigged.

Think about it. If there had been a voting script for Arceus, someone would have heard about it at some point. This clearly was not the case. And without a voting script, there is no way in hell that Arceus got more than 24 million votes. I say 24 million because that is the number of votes Ditto got through the voting script, at the very least. Very likely, the actual number is much higher. And the voting script wasn't a dud, either. It was modified from the exact same script that got Mudkip into the top three in the first place, so that wasn't the problem. The only other possibility is that the poll was fixed so that Arceus was superglued into first place.
Or, Ditto and Mudkip received so many votes due to the script abuse that the two were disqualified?

I know some people did contact TPCi about it, so while they'd never outright say it was the case, it's possible.

But seriously guys...calm.the.hell.down. It's a free Pokémon. Yes Arceus may have no use to a competitive player, but it's free. If you don't want it, don't download it - simple.

Enough, people.

This thread is getting out of hand.

First, I'm going to take this opportunity to point everyone towards the Rules. Specifically the rules regarding flaming and baiting, which state:
Posts, avatars, signatures, user titles and visible profile information may not contain attacks or insults against other members (this include picking on them because of their grammar and spelling, or the content of their posts)

If you don't like the results of this poll, complain away. If you do, feel free to stick up for Arceus. But do not insult other members. Doing so will result in a warning or infraction, and if the thread continues in its current direction, it will be closed.

If someone is happy to see Arceus win the poll, that doesn't make them a n00b. Arceus is one of the harder Pokemon to find legitimately, and not everyone can make it to events. Likewise, someone disappointed to see Arceus win is not necessarily a "whiny competitive type". Many of those disappointed with Arceus winning didn't want a DW Ditto either. I wanted Mew, for example. By all means, debate what should have won, but do it without slinging insults at the other side.

Dude, you know you can't do that, right? Didn't I explain this already? ._.'

Dude, you know you can't do that, right? Didn't I explain this already? ._.'

I'm just trying to make sure if you're correct by having someone else besides you responding to my post regarding Ditto's loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom