• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW062: Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the excessive debuts in the next two eps, I would be surprised now if this ep doesn't debut that grass spike seed thing or Klink.

If this is the only Chargestone Cave episode, then that means only the spiders are the obstacle that prevent the heroes from proceeding (or it may be a Team Rocket plot that we don't know).

Thanks for reading.

Bachuru and Dentula have been seen but neither are them were the focus of the episodes, they were just wild or used in battles. Plus, they're cute :3

I'm kind of disappointed with this, though not entirely because of the spiders being the focus. There are better pokemon they could have focused on in the cave for sure, but in the games, Giaru was more focused on, and it was kind of a turning point for Bel's character in helping her decide what her goal was when she was helping Araragi research them or whatever they were doing. Especially after her gym loss and the thing with her father, an episode like this could be beneficial to her character development. I know games =/= anime but it'd give her more character than just running in to Satoshi and chasing cute pokemon around all the time...

I was hoping once they reached the cave, they'd spend a few episodes on it because it was a really neat place and there's all sorts of Pokemon in it. Shibishirasu was already in an episode....Giaru and Tesseed might not be the most interesting Pokemon, but this would be a good time to showcase them, too. Out of all the caves in the pokemon world though, this has to be one of the best ones.

Meh, I look forward to seeing how they're going to animate it, if anything.

I knew it! I knew there would be a new Pokemon debut! Cilan's Pokemon evolving is a new debut!

I am so happy I was right.

Cookie for you, Scott.
ntrlythecookieisalie

Something about the Bachuru and Dentula stealing electric energy? And the TRio...

FUCK YOU BIANCA, appearing in the next 2 EPISODES!!! WE WANT TRIP, WE WANT TRIP, WE WANT TRIP!!!

Cilan's Crustle FTW!!
Team Rocket's Rockin'
Looking forward to all the non-Bianca scenes.

[video=youtube;6iLwqF-OPMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iLwqF-OPMw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Here is the preview. This episode just looks hilarious, though that's no surprise because Bel is appearing and both her and Chillarmy are giving some cool expression. Dent seems to have his personality chip cranked to the max and yay for Ishizumai evolving! This episode looks hilarious. :D Still wish that we could get some other pokémon than the spiders as the PotD but it's not the end of the world.

q_q Not Ishizumai! Iwaparesu is not even remotely as adorable as Ishizumai!!

Any episode with Bel that did not also include Zorua has been fun, so here's to another fun time episode! :D

The new evolution for Dwebble is unexpected, but pleasing. Also surprised to see not much Electric Rock Cave [Chargestone Cave] going on, despite the title, although the next episode after this one has the cave present. I suppose when the Electric-types have been malnourished, it must have been a leech effect (which I didn't expect from the spiders).

Thanks for reading.

Ewww, bit of fridge horror there.

Apparently Dentula feed by sucking the energy out of fellow electric-types until they become lifeless husks... Like IRL spiders... EWWWW.

Iris throws a pokeball like she wants to catch something. I just hope it isn't Joltik/Galvantula, way too cool pokes for her.
Why's Minccino kidnapped? It's not even an electric type.

Last edited:
Pikachu, Emolga, and Stunfisk really have seen better days. It's about time that the Joltik and Galvantula are portrayed as what they really are: electric sucking parasites.

It's good to see Bianca in this episode, but why is she with Professor Juniper? Don't tell me that she is still working under her as an assistant instead of collecting gym badges?! Also, why is Minccino being taken by the Galvantula as well? Does it now know an Electric-type attack?

I knew it! I knew there would be a new Pokemon debut!

Considering that some episodes in BW thus far had no new pokemon debuts, it wasn't certain that there was going to be one in this episode.

Thanks to Pokemon Fan releasing them, kivaxtuto uploading them, and Playerking for linking me to them, I've translated the previews for the whole of January.

The next adventure... is this!
This is bad!! Batyule and Dentula are sucking out all of the city's power!!
Hey! Why are you doing it! Huh!? An abnormality has occured at your home!?
Oh no, not Team Rocket again...!
Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
Batyule, Dentula! Cave of Electric Rocks!! Everyone, Get Pokemon!

Ishizumai's evolving! But other than that this episode looks boring.

Once again, TRio causes problems for wild pokemon which leads to the pokemon inadvertedly causing trouble for the main characters? Well, at least Bianca is going to show up, Cilan's Dwebble is going to evolve, and Pikachu and the other electric-type pokemon are going to look deflated, so this episode won't be too bad to watch.

FUCK YOU BIANCA, appearing in the next 2 EPISODES!!! WE WANT TRIP, WE WANT TRIP, WE WANT TRIP!!!

Cilan's Crustle FTW!!
Team Rocket's Rockin'
Looking forward to all the non-Bianca scenes.
Just because U want Trip more then Bianca doesn't mean everyone think your way.
Plus What gonna Trip Do ?
Its not league conference yet. Now when he appear, he gonna act a ''Know at all'' , Talk like everyone should act the way he want them to be
Then He gonna call Ash Hillbilly & his home Region people ''Bonnie'' & What gonna Writer Do ? He gonna have Ash beaten again to Prove to Trip ''Ya, Ash is a Hillbilly who came from the region of ''Bonnie'' ?
Why ? Cause Writer has no idea how to create a better competition ! Trip is a clear prof of it ! Ya Paul treat Ash bad but atleast he was a experience trainer unlike Trip who just started his journey and completely immune from all the hardship Ash, May, Dawn has grown though in their early stage only because he Ash's Unfriendly cold rival !.
So if thing going to be like this then I rather not seeing him until unova league start
When In Bianca's case, Writer can't fully use her character because he also lack Humor . The only funny thing for Bianca he come of with is ''Chasing after cute pokemon''.
Anyway, In this Episode Clian's Dwebble gonna evolve
That's not a big deal because Dwebble haven't lost a single battle since Cilan caught it !
I wish, Ash battle it & give it its first defect !
I wonder what Bianca's Part going to be in the episode ?
U know a strange part, Although the episode title talk about ''Electric Rock Cave'', I haven't saw any cave at all in the Preview !
It seem the Episode took part in a forest !

Bel and Michinno appearing makes this episode even better! Bacharu and Galvantula are really great Pokemon and I love their design! In the games their aren't the strongest but I just love them in my team!
Bachura is a little to small in the anime but i love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, so Team Rocket are in this episode? I hope they don't go back to that repetitive streak they were in between Arty's Gym and the Don battle tournament. Their appearances in those episodes were just dull and pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom