• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Starters Gen's I to IV

davis.g105

Reaction score
I am offering the Starters for Gen's I to IV

Gen I
Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander

Gen II
Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita

Gen III
Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic

Gen IV
Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig

Seeking: Chikorita, and others

Willing to discuss what you are offering, please include a quote or @davis.g105 in your response

I play on Pokemon Pearl and my FC is 4126 8210 9591.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Offering-Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar

I can trade squirtle, charmander, and treeko (ill need a day or 2 to get one from my gen 3 game). In exchange Id like turtwig, piplup, and chimchar. Do you have any preferneces for gender? Hope this helps.

Ive sent an email with the same response.

I'm offering a Totodile here. I'll give it to you for a Charmander. :]

@Bigblue

I actually have those, but since I forgot to update it until today I will get you a piplup, turtwig and chimchar

@Kelleo

Similar to the situation with Bigblue I already have a Totodile but am more than willing to get you a Charmander

Please respond to set up a date and time to trade and please provide your FC as well and if you could put an @davis.g105 it would notify me quicker about the response.

Thanks!

i can give you a piplup for a turtwig??
I am offering the Starters for Gen's I to IV

Gen I
Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander

Gen II
Cyndaquil, Totodile (still looking for a Chikorita or an evolved form of it)

Gen III
Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic

Gen IV
Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig

Seeking: Chikorita, and others

Willing to discuss what you are offering, please include a quote or @davis.g105 in your response

I play on Pokemon Pearl and my FC is 4126 8210 9591.

Ah, I can get you a Chikorita instead then. I have a Meganium in Platinum and SoulSilver (seeing as I chose Chikorita for my starter in the latter), so breeding one ought to be easy. I'll use Platinum since I already know my Ditto and Meganium there get along (I bred a Chikorita the other day to bring to Black).

I'll get you my FC asap.

EDIT: My Platinum FC: 0861-6508-2906

@davis.g105

haha thanks but i was the guy who traded with you before lol

Ah, I can get you a Chikorita instead then. I have a Meganium in Platinum and SoulSilver (seeing as I chose Chikorita for my starter in the latter), so breeding one ought to be easy. I'll use Platinum since I already know my Ditto and Meganium there get along (I bred a Chikorita the other day to bring to Black).

I'll get you my FC asap.

EDIT: My Platinum FC: 0861-6508-2906

Thank you, I have Charmander ready whenever you are able to trade

Last edited:
Alrighty, I'm all set now. Hatched that Chikorita. Whenever you're ready. :)

Alrighty, I'm all set now. Hatched that Chikorita. Whenever you're ready. :)

Hey, sorry I was kind of busy and just checked the thread, you still up for trading?

Also, mention or quote me cause i net notified quicker

Last edited:
Hey, sorry I was kind of busy and just checked the thread, you still up for trading?

Also, mention or quote me cause i net notified quicker

Oh okay, sorry. And yeah, I'm still up for trading. :]

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom