• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DW Females (offering a couple of DW females and other stuff in return)

Bigblue

Reaction score
I would like to trade for any of the following DW female pokemon:

Hustle Nidoran
Sand Veil Larvitar
Prankster Murkrow
Speed Boost Carvanha

I can offer female Immunity Gligars and Drought Vulpixes, as a plus I have some relatively superior gligars and i can get a jolly or impish nature. If it interests you i have one male DW cacnea and one male DW poochyena. I can also try and fill your Pokedex if you need some stuff from Pokemon white. Im pretty flexible as long as the trade offers are reasonable, thanks for any responses

Edited: Can now offer DW slowpoke or dratini

Last edited:
I can give you a dratini dw and slowpoke dw if you trade me or let me borrow you thundurus or if you have a dw eevee. Even if you can't help me with these I can still give you a dw dratini. slowpoke I would have to breed to make happen

I can give you a dratini dw and slowpoke dw if you trade me or let me borrow you thundurus or if you have a dw eevee. Even if you can't help me with these I can still give you a dw dratini. slowpoke I would have to breed to make happen

I can get you the DW eevee. I need some time to breed a spare female though. Ill PM you when Ive hatched it

ok I am still under 15 posts so I can't PM you back. This is 14 next one will be 15. I am still not sure how to find people using their friend code. Do I just go to the online trading and enter your number? I know I have to add yoru friend code first to my pal pad. my friend code is in my signature

I can get you a female Nidoran and a Murkrow with those abilities. Can I get a DW Dratini and Vulpix, females?

@Bumblebee Sure, no problem, I can breed them tomorrow. When would you be available to trade?

Also just to be clear, these pokemon are not hacked? I didnt make that distinction in the OP, but I prefer to stick with legitimately bred/caught pokemon

@Bumblebee Sure, no problem, I can breed them tomorrow. When would you be available to trade?

Also just to be clear, these pokemon are not hacked? I didnt make that distinction in the OP, but I prefer to stick with legitimately bred/caught pokemon

Actually, I just got Dratini so can you change it to Slowpoke? I can trade as soon as you finish them. I'll go breed you those two now. No, they aren't hacked got them both myself from DW.

Actually, I just got Dratini so can you change it to Slowpoke? I can trade as soon as you finish them. I'll go breed you those two now. No, they aren't hacked got them both myself from DW.

Sure, female DW dratini and vulpix it is.

And sorry for asking, but I wanted to check

FC: 1077 0176 0052

If I see you online tomorrow, Ill just PM you, would that be alright?

Sure, female DW dratini and vulpix it is.

And sorry for asking, but I wanted to check

FC: 1077 0176 0052

If I see you online tomorrow, Ill just PM you, would that be alright?

PMing me is fine, and you mean DW Slowpoke and Vulpix ;)

FC in sig

EDIT: I can also now breed Larvitar, just got it in DW.

PMing me is fine, and you mean DW Slowpoke and Vulpix ;)

FC in sig

EDIT: I can also now breed Larvitar, just got it in DW.

Oh gosh, yes thats what I meant, sorry it was 3 in the morning where I am.

Can I offer you DW Poliwag for an Immunity (Impish nature) Gligar?

Sure, Im open to trade for other DW stuff as long as they are good. The ones I listed were my primary targets.

I need some time to breed a female, shouldnt be to long, but it depends when I get a chance. I should be able to get it today though

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom