• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW063: Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am okay with this. ^ better assface is the fall guy than mijumaru, imo.

So Satoshi's Gantle loses but, Dento's Iwaperesu prevails? That is just so wrong. I guess this episode wanted to show off the Bug-Types I guess?

Bel makes a punching bag out of Satoshi? Ugh.

Bel, Pod, Bel's Pappy, Emmy, Shuuti, Ugh.

Its a strange paradox, isn't it? Two punching bags equal in...losing. I guess, to avoid a paradox that could potentially shatter the universe, this double battle was divised.

i am okay with this. ^ better assface is the fall guy than mijumaru, imo.

Why does anyone have to be the fall-guy on the team that wins? :(

Anyway, I'm waiting for some more variation from Dweddle/Crustle. Shell Smash----->Attack----> GG, is kinda getting repetitive.

Last edited:
Kinda surprised Shell Smash hasn't done Dento and Iwaperesu in yet. Seriously, it was stated in the Ishizumai eppy Shell Smash lowers Defense.

Shell Smash----->Attack----> GG

Kinda unrelated, but that's what pulling off Shell Smash in VG usually results in. :evil:

The episode certainly looks interesting. It's good to see a battle where nearly all Pokemon are fully evolved, as those are typically more exciting.

Kinda surprised Shell Smash hasn't done Dento and Iwaperesu in yet. Seriously, it was stated in the Ishizumai eppy Shell Smash lowers Defense.

Wut?

Remember Hyper Beam is a Special Attack so his defense doesn't really matter here.

True, but Shell Smash also increases the pokemon's attacking power and speed, giving it an opportunity to hit its opponents hard with its powerful attacks.

So Satoshi's Gantle loses but, Dento's Iwaperesu prevails? That is just so wrong. I guess this episode wanted to show off the Bug-Types I guess?

It's fine. Boldore has its opportunity for victory in BW061. From what we see of BW062 so far, this seems to be Crustle's first battle since the pokemon evolved.

I wonder if Bianca will keep Escavalier or Accelgor(I want her to have an Accelgor Saga, not an armored Karrablast)? I also predict we see Gear Grind with that wild Klinklang!(The debut of Klinklang, WOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!)

Bel, Pod, Bel's Pappy, Emmy, Shuuti, Ugh.
U say it, Brother !
Its like the writer always has to find a way to ruin a whole episode for us sudden people.
Think about it, Its totally unnecessary for Ash's Boldore to knock out alone while Clian's Crustle to prevail.
Writer could show that, Ash's Boldore use Rock Smash to Block the Hyper Beam & Then Clian's Crustle Finish them of while both of Foe's pokemon were unable to move !
A perfect tag team victory !
But Noooooo, Writer has to give all the credit to Clian even if its ruin the whole episode
Its this kind of lazy & poor writing causing Pokemon downfall
Its like Writer/Director trying to say ''Look , how pathetic pokemon Boldore is ! Isn't it would be nice if Ash Trade that pathetic Boldore with a better Pokemon''
Ya, I know about Bianca always been a Punching Bag . But by Knocking Ash's Boldore she didn't prove anything cause its obvious she's been guided by prof Junifer !
Everytime, whenever a character show up as a punching Bag like Bianca, Chili or Keeny then in order to show them as a strong trainer Writer alway make Ash lose to them in sudden episode .
Well, its have to be stopped ! If writer want to show them as a strong trainer then he shouldn't turn them into a punching Bag or find some other way to show them as a strong trainer !
Its always the same ! They remain a Big punching bag in through out the series And then Writer make Ash lose to them in a sudden Episode and After that Writer think ''I have done enough for them''
Well, Its not enough. Ash is not their punching bag ! because of this now Ash look like the weakest trainer who can be beaten by anybody !
So, instate of making Ash their punching Bag, Writer should find a better way for punching bag like Bianca or Chili to get more development .

487244632.jpg

Oh well, Escavalier kills Bianca.

NEW RIVAL, PLEASE.

I saw the thread title and I have to say I am shocked. Trade evolution should never happen in the anime, period. If this is true, how are they going to explain the wild Golems and wild Alakazams. This is one concept I thought the anime would stay away from as would make no sense whatsoever. I hope this episode finds some sort of logical way of getting through this and not making it too like the games.

They explain in game that the trade evos for these particular 'mons are triggered by electrical stimulation during said trade, so it's not hard to imagine that there have probably been rare circumstances in the wild where a pokemon has evolved as a result of similar stimuli. It's not something that they'd have to rack their brains over to explain away, at any rate.

Wow I didn't knew that... interesting! It makes sense really... I've heard such things happening in other things, even real world. That a trade makes these evolutions happen is an great way to do it under normal circumstances :D

I never knew that they explained how trade evolutions work anywhere. Usually I just go with 'it's pokemon, I don't have to explain shit' Chevargo and Agilder's evolution is oddly specific, though. I wonder if they'll explain why they only evolve when traded with each other.

Forgot to mention, but that scan of Bel narrowly avoiding being shish kebabed is hillarious. Additionally, it reminds me of the good ol' days.
ohyeahluigi3copy.png
*sob* How time flies.

It's great to see Boldore [Gantoru] in action, although it's sad to see it get taken out so soon. Also, I do wonder if Bianca [Bel] gets to keep Accelgor [Agirudaa] or had to keep the Escavalier [Shubarugo]. Seems like that chasing around means she's keeping the "chivalrous" beetle.

Did something in DP happened that encouraged that picture?

That's it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom