• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW062: Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sign of Seger in this episode. Bel and Araragi are also appearing (probably at the end.)

[video=youtube;6_8-00NGM34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_8-00NGM34[/video]
Here's the preview and this looks like an hilarious episode and Ishizumai evolution!!!!!! :)

Hey, Muggyo, you're looking kind of flat.
trollface.jpg

Woah...when was the last time Dento announced the credits without his usual "zest?" :O

I look forward to this episode, and deflated pikachu XP

I like how Ishizumai's voice coincided with Joi's mouth. I didn't know there was a Nurse Ishizumai!

I also didnt know Bachuru had two eyes. I thought those tiny ones were weird eyebrows or something.

This is one of the few recent episodes I'll be looking forward to. Lots of amusing faces that I think I've been needing after so many weeks of episodes that just didn't grab me. And Dwebble evolving... looks like Dento just obtained a better portable table :3;

this episode seems to have far too much comic relief, EVEN for an anime episode. The only reasons it's not a filler are because Ishizumai is evolving and, it's supposed to be the appearance of Chargestone Cave! (although tbh, I'd rather have an episode for the Tower of Heaven, hated being trolled by Joltiks and Ferroseeds)

"Pokemon, the mystery of evolution!!
Pikachu, Mugyou and Emonga's electricity is sucked out by Batyule. They hurry to the Pokemon Center, where Bel goes and runs into them. She says that Prof. Araragi went into the Cave of Electric Rocks, and she has lost contact with her.
Pikachu is dizzied by having all his electricity sucked out of him by a Batyule! And then taken back to Dentula's nest...their aim is Pikachu's electricity!
Part 1
Satoshi and friends are aiming for Fukiyose City on their travels, when on the way Pikachu is dizzied by having his electricity sucked out by the "Stickon" Pokemon, Batyule. Then when Mugyou and Emonga try to save Pikachu, they also have their electricity sucked, and lose their strength! In order to save the trio the group heads to the Pokemon Center. But Joy says that there shouldn't be Batyule nearby...
Part 2
While they think about it, Bel runs into the Pokemon Center. Bel says she is in a rush to contact Prof. Araragi. When Bel finally gets hold of Prof. Araragi inside the Cave of Electric Rocks, when she tries to speak, the Live Caster suddenly cuts out. It seems the Cave of Electric Rocks where Prof. Araragi is has had a blackout...
[video=youtube;6_8-00NGM34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_8-00NGM34[/video]
Since I already translated the preview,
The next adventure... is this!
This is bad!! Batyule and Dentula are sucking out all of the city's power!!
Hey! Why are you doing it! Huh!? An abnormality has occured at your home!?
Oh no, not Team Rocket again...!
Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
Batyule, Dentula! Cave of Electric Rocks!! Everyone, Get Pokemon!
here's the sponsorcard.
"What are Batyule and Dentula doing with all the electricity they suck!?"

Y'know, if this wasn't BW, I'd fully expect Team Rocket to be sitting in that cave with a shit load of home luxuries. Meowth with his electrical Giovanni grooming machine, Jessie relaxing in a jacuzzi, James sitting with his feet up on a massage chair whilst watching a flat screen and heating some doughnuts in a microwave. And they'd all be bathed in the glow of multi-coloured disco lights and lasers.
And that'd be why the spiders would have to move out. Probably shooed away by a mecha with a huge feather duster too.

Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita
Storyboard: Ken'ichi Nishida
Assistant director : Hiromasa Amano
Animation director: Izumi Shimura

I'm hoping this evolution is as badass as Boldore's was.

Cilan saying it's evolution time, even with gusto, won't be enough to match Boldore's evolution if it only last 5 seconds.

No matter what happens, Joltik will probably come out of it being adorable.

I mean, just look at Litwick. In the wild, it's forms a murderous group of candles that slowly suck away the life force of their victims. And they're still cute as buttons!

Pokemon Smash Preview
- Pikachu looking droopy and haggard.
- Galvantula zap something.
- Some Joltik suck electricity from Stunfisk and Emolga in their Pokeballs and then they come out of their Pokeballs.
- Another Professor is here along with Juniper.
- The Galvantula shoot out a string shot with electricity running along it.
- Ash gets zapped on a Galvantula net that's got electricity running along it. Or its Electroweb.
- Minccino and Pikachu are surrounded by blue eyes in a dark forest, Galvantula.

Those Joltik jumping on Galvantula's back is the cutest thing.

It seems that the bulk of this episode will take place in the middle of a forest, which does make sense considering that Galvantula that were previously featured in the anime had lived in forests, but I want to know if the Chargestone Cave will be featured at all in this episode. The name of the cave is featured in the episode title so the writers and animators really can't avoid showcasing it one way or another. Hopefully we will get to see it at some point during this episode.

It seems that the bulk of this episode will take place in the middle of a forest, which does make sense considering that Galvantula that were previously featured in the anime had lived in forests, but I want to know if the Chargestone Cave will be featured at all in this episode. The name of the cave is featured in the episode title so the writers and animators really can't avoid showcasing it one way or another. Hopefully we will get to see it at some point during this episode.

Well a summary did say that Bianca contacts Juniper and Juniper's in Chargestone Cave. So if we do get to see it at least once, I think it'll be with Juniper being inside it. Maybe they'll be there at the end.

I love Joltik and Galvantula, so cute Pokemon <3
KDwub.jpg
8ADDW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom