• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW064: The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
low quality preview and the animation is that awesome !? I can't wait to see this episode!!!!!!!!!!!

even if its another stupid boring episode,the animation will make it one of the best BW episodes so far :)

Is it just me or does Prof. Juniper look a little like Prof. Oak. I never noticed it in the games

Episode summaries: @bluesun
JanuaryBW.jpg

adyniz said:
Episode summaries:

The text is cut off on the right side, so I'm having to make a few educated guesses here:

"Satoshi and his friends have come to some ruins where the Black Hero is said to have communicated with Zekrom. However, the ruins are a dangerous place filled with traps!"

Not too excited about this one to be honest. If say, the White Hero was the one being focused on my interested would be peaked but I guess I'm just a bit sick of Zekrom already in this generation.

As long as Sigilyph as appears, i'm grabbing the popcorn.

Not too excited about this one to be honest. If say, the White Hero was the one being focused on my interested would be peaked but I guess I'm just a bit sick of Zekrom already in this generation.

Somewhere, Reshiram is crying in its Light stone muttering "No one cares about me...it's always Zekrom who appears first...I don't even have a role in this show...."

I wondering how poor Iris got wrapped up in bandages...

Maybe Cofagrigus does that to people he catches?

Same, I'm a bit sick of Zekrom.
Reshiram had a much sexier VA, IIRC.

As much as I hate to bring the issue up, I think it's only logical we haven't seen Reshiram because it is tied to N.

Ash is playing Pokemon White.

I'd rather see Reshiram too.
But a episode with Desukarn CAN'T be bad.

The text is cut off on the right side, so I'm having to make a few educated guesses here:

"Satoshi and his friends have come to some ruins where the Black Hero is said to have communicated with Zekrom. However, the ruins are a dangerous place filled with traps!"
So, The Black hero is a person, not a Pokemon
I just wonder, Is it possible that Ash & The black hero is somehow connected ?
May be Ash happen to be a long lost Descendant of the black hero !
Or may Ash is the reincarnation of the Black hero !
May be this that reason Zearom Shadow suddenly appear & took Pikachu Electric power .

Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard & Assistant director: Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura

While continuing on their journey to Fukiyose City, Satoshi and friends meet with Father Araragi. He says he has found ruins where The Legendary Pokemon, Zekrom, is said to have communicated with heroes, and is going to investigate them. Satoshi and friends are interested, so he takes them with him to the ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom