• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that Need a Good Home...

14Xailel

Reaction score
Just ask for what Pokemon you want and post an Offer. The Offer don't matter since I will be restarting my game from scratch soon. I have three Battle Ready Lucario (I wanted a full team of them...lol) I traded friends for but I don't have another game to transfer them to. I will trade them to the 1st, 8th, and 14th person if they type "I want a Lucario" If not then I will give the Lucario to the next person after that post who says it. :)

Trainer Name: Crimson

Friend Code: 1034-0489-8919

Battle Ready Lucario info:
PGL Lucario.PNG

Yeah I have volbeat, aron, torkoal, and trapinch. You can just trade me what Pokemon you don't want for them ;) Just let me know when to be on...

Even though I'm not the right number...I want a Lucario.

But in all seriousness, do you have a Manaphy? I'm going to have to start looking for one of those.

Sure you can have a Lucario the numbering was just in case everyone wanted one at once :) I am not mean enough to say No. Yes I can get you a Manaphy just give me until tomorrow so I can get it from my pokemon Ranger game, Do you want the Egg or do you want it hatched?

Is there a way you can get me a Manaphy as well? Also, I'd like a Lucario :eek:

Sure You can have the last Lucario and a Manaphy....

--------------All Lucarios have been claimed---------------

I have a Bunch of Other pokemon that need a Home still

Sure You can have the last Lucario and a Manaphy....

--------------All Lucarios have been claimed---------------

I have a Bunch of Other pokemon that need a Home still

Awesome, thanks :]. Let me know when you can trade.

Message Me your Trainer Name and FC then give me until 9pm your time. I will be waiting in the Wi-fi Club.

Ok, I can get on a little sooner since my system is done charging ;) meet me in the Wi-Fi Club as soon as you get this...

Last edited by a moderator:
No Problem I just Didn't want them to get Deleted. Thanks for Giving them a new home :) ...lol

Bothering you again :]. Do you have a Jirachi or Mew?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom