• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub season fifteen to premiere on Feb. 18: Season titled 'Pokémon Black & White: Riva

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Dub season fifteen to premiere on Feb. 18: Season titled 'Pokémon Black & White: Rival ...

The fifteenth dub season of the Pokémon anime, Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies is all set to make its debut on Feb. 18.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Dub season fifteen to premiere on Feb. 18: Season titled 'Pokémon Black & White:

First I thought the title said 'Pokemon black and white: Riva' which I laughed at. But then, Rival Destinies. Really? This would work out okay if Ash and Trips rivalry was actually played out well in this season at all.

Re: Dub season fifteen to premiere on Feb. 18: Season titled 'Pokémon Black & White:

Shame that y'know, the rivalries in BW are pretty pants. Honestly, I feel this title would have been better deserved as the final Sinnoh season (imagine: DP: Rival Destinies as opposed to DP: Sinnoh League Victors).

Last edited:

Yay! That makes me really happy because now it's only a matter of time before we get new episodes in the UK....I hope.

Yay! That makes me really happy because now it's only a matter of time before we get new episodes in the UK....I hope.

Same here. We'll probably get them next half term, or the Easter Holidays.

Man, i wish we didn't have to wait so long. This just lets the Japanese version get further and further ahead.

Man, i wish we didn't have to wait so long. This just lets the Japanese version get further and further ahead.
I know! We were doing so well until the Christmas Hiatus.

Anyways, I had a feeling it would be Rival Destinies, even though some source was saying otherwise. And the best part is this premieres the day before my birthday! =-D

I hope this title means Georgia, Burgundy and Bianca will be appearing more often in future, but Team Galactic didn't appear particularly frequently throughout the Galactic Battle portion of DP...

Still, it's good to know the show will soon continue. Life has felt weird without it.

Morgil said:

That's kind of the point. The gap was getting too small, so TPCI had to have a month long break to allow more Japanese episodes to come out.

I will still wait to see if this mean anything. We have plenty of time, and with the sudden speeding up of events, I am especially wary.

I had a feeling the second season of Best Wishes was coming soon! After there haven't been any episodes in the fast few weeks. I can't wait. I mean, I've already watched them in Japanese, but I want to watch the English versions too. The title is interesting though. I hope Ash and Trip's rivalry gets better. Its kind bland right now.

I just can't wait to see Elesa...(in English).

The break only lasted about a month and a half. That doesn't sound that long to me. Even with this break, the gap between the English and Japanese versions is pretty small, so we're not that far behind the Japanese version.

Anyway, I am glad that they'll start the new season next month. It has felt kind of weird to not see new episodes after they went through the last couple of seasons without much of a break. As for the title, it seems kind of weird since the rivalries in BW aren't that interesting to me, with one or two exceptions. I don't think the titles means that much considering that Ash never battle in another dimension during Battle Dimension season, but I wouldn't mind if the the rivals who aren't Trip show up more often.

I'm not at all worried about any of this, a new restart will help (Especially in terms of the repetitive intro theme). What confuses me is that the new season starts at BW048? Most other seasons have ended with 52 episodes, not 47...? :S

The subtitle sounds so lame lol. I really wish the english dub just kept best wishes are something similar to it.

Look forward to the next (half?) season!

I'm not at all worried about any of this, a new restart will help (Especially in terms of the repetitive intro theme). What confuses me is that the new season starts at BW048? Most other seasons have ended with 52 episodes, not 47...? :S

It starts on BW049. :) And don't forget that last season skipped two episodes.

Last edited:

Morgil said:

That's kind of the point. The gap was getting too small, so TPCI had to have a month long break to allow more Japanese episodes to come out.
How could the gap shrink? They both air at the same rate, one episode a week.

The Japanese has had a few short breaks for major sporting events being played when Pokemon comes on, plus when the movies were released they had a 4 week (iirc) break.

Lol, inb4 it has nothing to do with rivals.
Regardless, I can't wait for it to start.

It starts at BW049 and they skipped two episodes*team rocket vs team plasma*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom