• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Spirit Week!

Day1.png

Talking Princess Celestia makes me happy. Ooh, bonus points if you can tell if I'm a boy or a girl without looking at the sidebar.

scaled.php

The quality of this webcam is atrocious though.

Talking Princess Celestia makes me happy. Ooh, bonus points if you can tell if I'm a boy or a girl without looking at the sidebar.

scaled.php

The quality of this webcam is atrocious though.

You are a brony therefore male (and you had to ask therefore male) but you look female

You are a brony therefore male (and you had to ask therefore male) but you look female

There are female bronies too, it's a unisex term, I think. But a lot of female bronies have been using the term pegasisters lately.

I update my post of meeeeeeee!!

60812.JPG

I thought it was funny when no one posted anything after I put my face in here. For a second there I thought I broke the thread, I promise it won't happen again. None shall suffer my face anymore.

geez thats a bit of an over reaction....

~~~

nice pose Mr President. Wow, its been a whole year since the other spirit week pictures. I guess you do look like you have grown up a bit.

geez thats a bit of an over reaction....

~~~

nice pose Mr President. Wow, its been a whole year since the other spirit week pictures. I guess you do look like you have grown up a bit.

Actually, the other pictures are from October.

they are from october? wow, thats not that long ago. I guess you have grown quickly cos you do look a bit different.

oh, sorry ^^ just knowing what some people can be like on here, I wouldn't be surprised if you were serious.

That's fine, in truth looking back at my wording I do believe I may have laid it on a bit harsher than I desired. I was having an off day, it's a good lesson though: "Don't type anything when your really tired as it might not come out good or represent what you actually want to say." Sadly that's a lesson I still can't seem to get straight lol. Any-who I should get into my recent photo albums and look for a newer one to post.

Uhm, derp... Soo, that's me, I guess.. And I haz pokemon nails :3
IMG0094.jpg

EDIT: I know my eyes look kinda dark blue there but they really are green :p

Last edited:

Alex800 made me do it heheh, it's the best picture I have of me, seriously. .___.

IMG217.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom