• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoko Nakagawa is the Shia LaBeouf of Pokemon.

I think people are annoyed how she was shoe-horned in as the worthless and obnoxious Gizamimi Pichu, not to mention how her claim to geek fame apparently involved her sniffing cat butts.

And no, I'm not joking about that last part.

She's really good at drawing though!
Y'know. Just to balance the love/hate ratio a little.

Also, on the subject of Keldeo's nose (...wow.), I don't get what's so weird about it. No worse than Dragonite imo.

That is a rather unusual nose I must admit. I think the story will be Kyurem wreaking havoc (no idea why, maybe the villain has done something to it and it wants revenge) Kyurem is misunderstood they think it's evil, the 3 ordinary Muskedeers step in to try and fight it, they can't, that's when special Keldeo comes in and uses his special move that only he can learn to beat Kyurem, a defeated Kyurem somehow reveals the reason behind its actions, and they all go off to fight the main villain, Kyurem changes into main form possibly once some machine of the villains is destroyed or they find something.

This pretty much. :/

Kyurem will act as the misunderstood Poke-villain, wreck havoc and all that. The Musketeers will fight and defend Pokemon and territory from it. Keldeo will be similar to Shaymin and bond with Ash & crew and save the day and the misunderstanding between Kyurem and his Musketeer group. Then they will go after the "real" human villain of the movie, in which they will all fail until Kyurem goes into his alternate forme and kicks @ss.

Cue credits.

Its fun to predict Pokemon movies, because they're so predictable.

I keep thinking in a cow in a cartoon when a look into Keldeo nose

Quickdraw1-1-.jpg

That nose!

Also, they both have hats, and dooooon't you forget eet!

Last edited:
Huh new poster and trailer are coming together this year, not like the other years as we usually had a trailer in February. And put that together with the fact that they are hiding a Pokemon means a kyurem forme. At least its painfully obvious now.

Spiky-eared Pichu is probably in one or both of the yellow balls next to the most marketable Pokémon from the 15th anniversary poster... The Forme is most likely in the big reddish Poké Ball next to Kyurem. That leaves the pink, green and blue balls...

not like the other years as we usually had a trailer in February.
It usually happened in early March. The years in which we got a poster in February were an exception, and even then the trailer was reserved for March.

Attachments

• m2.JPG
    m2.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,054
Last edited:
Was it? Could have sworn we got the trailer in February but alas it must be a foggy memory. Also why is it that the wrap has two blobs of black? What I mean is it hiding known Pokemon or are we gonna get a bigger surprise then one form for Kyurem?

All those cute Keldeo plushies... I want them all so bad! .w.

I've just noticed that Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion are associated with the colors blue, green and red(?) in the toy stands. Since they only have keychains in this particular line, I suspect that the blue, green and red balls hide their plush toys, even though the idea of keeping them a secret is ludicrous. I don't know why Terrakion would be given two more items than its counterparts, either. But considering that Pikachu and Excadrill were recently referred to as Pokémon A and B, nothing would surprise me anymore.

But I still have a good feeling that the yellow and pink balls belong to Spiky-eared Pichu and the Kyurem Forme, respectively. Of course, if the Forme's color is closer to pink than to gray, expect the game title to be either Crimson or Scarlet, which were actually trademarked (with different spellings) along with Black, White and Gray.

I wouldn't be so sure, as Kyurem's shiny forme is actually close to the color Pink: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/06/Spr_5b_646_s.png

I always figured that when Kyurem starts to get his energy back, he would glow "Yellow" in the same way that Rehiram glows Red and Zekrom glows Blue. Strange, though there is a yellow pokeball there as well. I guess that his alternate forme could be similar in color to the shiny color of Kyurem.

The game should still be called Grey regardless, as the Yellow/Pink features on normal/shiny Kyurem are secondary to the overall Grey.

The game should still be called Grey regardless, as the Yellow/Pink features on normal/shiny Kyurem are secondary to the overall Grey.
I don't understand that argument. It's nice that Kyurem is already colored pink in some way, but shiny Kyurem isn't supposed to be a preview of the Forme, whose main color could be pink for all we know. After all, one would think that the Forme would be hidden in one of the balls and that the color would represent it appropriately.

Last edited:
I don't understand that argument. It's nice that Kyurem is already colored pink in some way, but shiny Kyurem isn't supposed to be a preview of the Forme; for all we know pink could be the Forme's main color. After all, one would think that the Forme would be hidden in one of the balls and that the color would represent it appropriately.

I'm thinking of it more like a reverse: Like the regular forme we are familar with uses the standard Grey with Yellow features, while the alternate forme uses the shiny colors of Grey with Pink, while its own shiny color would be Grey/Yellow.

I don't think that it was intended though to be a preview, more like something they thought would be creative if they switched the main colors. As for the ball completely being Pink (or Yellow), it could be that they want to focus on the energy that Kyurem emits, if he will "light up" like his counterparts.

I dunno, a full out Pink look reminds me too much of Palkia. I'd like them to keep Kyurem sort of within the simple Black/White/Grey scheme. Like said before though, I don't mind him glowing Pink, like Reshiram/Zekrom glow Red/Blue.

A new trailer is out? But it won't let me see it, keeps referring to a malformed ID :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom