• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That trailer actually made me excited for this movie. Kyurem moves fast for an ice corpse.

A new trailer is out? But it won't let me see it, keeps referring to a malformed ID :/
キュレムVS聖剣士 ケルディオ - YouTube Not great quality, but it works.

Dude.

From the artwork of Keldeo playing with Pikachu, I hope Keldeo will indeed be a good Pokemon in this movie, since it looks like Kyurem will be the bad/misunderstood Pokemon.

From the artwork of Keldeo playing with Pikachu, I hope Keldeo will indeed be a good Pokemon in this movie, since it looks like Kyurem will be the bad/misunderstood Pokemon.
In what possible universe could Keldeo even be perceived as the enemy? It's a pony.

Dude. Your link cannot be viewed, atleast to some (myself included). It says Malformed ID.

Well it worked when I posted the link, no problem. I changed it so that no one else has a problem now.

In what possible universe could Keldeo even be perceived as the enemy? It's a pony.

Cute Pokemon have been bad before and vice versa(I think) before. So it could've, but I doubt it is now, especially seeing it's artwork with Pikachu and since Kyurem seems to be the bad Pokemon of this movie.

Cute Pokemon have been bad before
Not really. Mew was reckless in both of its movies (in Movie 1 it suggested to Mewtwo that their "armies" should battle without special powers, and in Movie 8 it "kidnapped" Pikachu), but it was never viewed as the antagonist. Celebi was essentially brainwashed in Movie 4, so that shouldn't count. Otherwise, I see no example, unless you consider Unown "cute".

Cute Pokemon have been bad before
Not really. Mew was reckless in both of its movies (in Movie 1 it suggested to Mewtwo that their "armies" should battle without special powers, and in Movie 8 it "kidnapped" Pikachu), but it was never viewed as the antagonist. Celebi was essentially brainwashed in Movie 4, so that shouldn't count. Otherwise, I see no example, unless you consider Unown "cute".

I don't mean in the movies and I really don't think Keldeo is all that cute anyway and it's not like every cute Pokemon has to be good, even though it looks like it will be the case in this movie(To those who consider Keldeo, to be cute).

So I'm guessing that's freeze bolt being shot at the train? I mean you can hear the static noises made by electricity and everything. Also is that tiny clip meant to be a preview for next week or something?

So I'm guessing that's freeze bolt being shot at the train? I mean you can hear the static noises made by electricity and everything. Also is that tiny clip meant to be a preview for next week or something?

More like Glaciate. The move that Kyurem uses in the trailer looks nothing like Freeze Bolt: Rayo Gélido - Furiizuboruto - Freeze Bolt Kyurem - YouTube

I would also find it odd if FreezeBolt/ColdFlare were showcased on this current forme instead of the alternate forme of Kyurem.

Since when have in game move been similar to anime moves? It would be strange indeed to have the move being used by current forme Kyurem, but by the way it glows I have a funny feeling like Meloetta its gonna change when the move is used.

but by the way it glows I have a funny feeling like Meloetta its gonna change when the move is used.

Same here! I've been saying that ever since I saw the fire and lightning in the corner of the CoroCoro leak.

but by the way it glows I have a funny feeling like Meloetta its gonna change when the move is used.

Same here! I've been saying that ever since I saw the fire and lightning in the corner of the CoroCoro leak.
That had to do with something entirely different and if was indeed what you saw it would have been revealed by now.

That had to do with something entirely different and if was indeed what you saw it would have been revealed by now.

Possibly... But it could be that they're giving us a small hint as to what's next.

2ymd1yf.jpg

People seem to be very skeptical about this new uofficial, as of yet, poster. But source is from this movie site: エミフルMASAKI:::::シネマサンシャイン エミフルMASAKI-今年もポケモンの夏!「キュレムvs聖剣士ケルディオ 劇場版ポケットモンスターベストウィッシュ」-

Wow, that's quite the shocker, and it'd be pretty damn rad if this is the real deal. To say the movie would suddenly have a lot more going for it would be a bit of an understatement. 2 event pokemon (?!), 2 form changes? Between that and the Victini movies, you wouldn't be able to claim these guys haven't been trying to shake things up at least a little.

That said, the dopey looking broken chicken-rex Kyurem is more charming than those supposed form changes.

And I'd be all for Meloetta appearing this early (especially if it's in Pika-short format!!). Screw waiting around for artwork and merch. I'm a pokemon fan, I don't do patience!

Seems legit to me. Just crap quality, it's as if the pic has been resized in MS Paint or something.

meloettameloettameloettameloettameloettameloetta <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom